My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 16, 2014

thankful



*yawns*

I'm very much a sleepy head now.I had a fruitful event yesterday.  I think i have found the suitable CG for me.

^^

I guess this is like a blessing in disguise after all that have happened to me and my house. lol.

Retreats and trips... soon to come!

I woke up late today, thanks to yesterday. lol. Besides CG, i have a great time hunting cockroaches in Amanda's Place. i was home after CG and she called me...... to save the day. gosh.

Anyway, she is such a darling.... hahah. and i am known as the pest control of her room. OMG.

Had a busy day yesterday, worked till 5pm sharp. First time.

I'm amazed by the kangkung issue which has been popped up by the Prime Minister. A bit redundant because of all veggies, he chose Kangkung! (Water SPinach). haha. Anyway, it was a good laugh and Malaysia has become the laughing stock in the international arena.

I was examining myself yesterday, I guess God is removing this part of flesh of mine (hc) away so that i can do greater things for Him. He knows this attachment is unhealthy... thats why. Well, If i were to re-live the past one year, i could have set the boundaries well, not too attached.
Just like now. I'm pretty much comfortable with myself, doing the things that i like without restrictions. pretty much liking it.

Yeah, honestly... the idea of the jerk is together with sister is still a very yucky thing to me, knowing of what he had done. *vomit*

Dont care la...Maybe if it doesnt work, she needs to learn it through the hard way, If it works, then good la. I'm not her mother to breastfeed her. LOL. *what the heck*
nah, i still care, but i dont wanna show it d. pretty much ignorance but not ignorance. more to caring in my own way.


ok, dont wanna talk about it d. Sakit Hati, tawar Hati. and now, my hati berbunga-bunga to meet my dearest this weekend! hahahah.
Actually, I'm glad i made the trip to meet sher last month, and I'm glad i made trips after that, regardless alone or with friends. I just feel blessed. ^^
Sort of found myself after that. and.. thanks to YM who knows i'm building walls, and feed me with God's words from another perspective. =) Praise The Lord.

This year, I wanna walk closely with God, with a bunch of new brothers and sisters in Christ. I think God wants to expand my network last year and this year He sent me to a new community, and more to come.
I am excited for God!

This weekend, I'll be attending Skyline SIB. mmm...This time, If i meet Jessie Foo, I will talk to her! hahaha. ^^

Thursday... and this weekend will be a fruitful one. Same goes to next weekend also! =)


When can i watch MAndela..... T_T tonight? maybe?
haha...


Good day to all of u!
and thank God today's number of patients still ok. ^^ not too much, not too little.  Yesterday was a bit more than usual. but i like the busy-ness.
Mmm.... no cravings tonight, maybe steamed chicken, with wolfberry! and soup. =)


God, thank you for everything! for all the heartbreaks, all the downs, and the ups. without it, i wont know that You are always and ALWAYS at work in our lives.




No comments: