My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, January 20, 2014

short update


It was a fruitful weekend spent. with a heavy slap of Revelation from Pastor Phillip Lyn.

" If you don't forgive, You are not forgiven"

I am hurt because promise not kept, and rejections.

ahh.. I'm learning how to accept myself again, and learning how to love and forgive. Baby steps.... I want to forgive!!! I want to be normal again.

Last weekend was a fruitful one! I met up with new friends, Soo ching, Soo Ting,  Melissa, and my girls, Steph, Grace, Sher.

New people gives me new happy kinda feeling.

Met up with ITS, Charissa. AWESOME DAY OUT!

and its all randomness.
I guess the best thing ever is to spend time with Sher... and meet up old friends. ^^ and not forgetting, my Sarania! oh.. this girl is very special... I miss her so damn much!

See? by stepping out, i realize that my world is so big. this is not big, but considered big. At least bigger than tawau. ^^

I really feel lucky to be placed in TAwau, and to be able to visit my dearest friends there in KK. but Living in KK has high standards , entertainment, and more stuff to do.

I think the best part besides spending time with my girls, i met James Gen Yuan. The most normal conversation that i have ever had with him. He is always a good brother in Christ. and.. we met in church! hahaha!

Overall, my trip was a good one, and i really embrace relationship and old friends. =)

just a short update because today is a busy day. =)

No comments: