My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday ^^


Good morning to all.

CNY is around the corner, well.... no atmosphere.
Firstly, i havent bought anything for myself.
Secondly, it feels the same.I just cant wait to go back only.


How am i feeling these days? good, never been better. I cant wait to go back to my family. How is my life here?
good. Work place is the place i can be myself.
haha.

Mati Karan has become one of the significant trait in Tawau. Well, electricity cut is just a normal thing here, and thank God for autosave!

I was doing some WORD docs before Mati Karan. gosh... i was like "SHIT"!

like i said, thank god for autosave. =)

Yesterday i made myself an awesome dinner. haha. cooked rice with KangKung. (cheap bah... HELL NO!)

and made grilled Tuna.woohoo.
Marinated with Sesame oil, soy sauce, and minced garlic. the taste is just perfect!

Why am i still closing up?

sigh... i don't know.




I'm only comfortable with certain people now.

I think i have split introvercy-extrovercy personality. Now, i just wanna stay home for as long as i can.
at time, i wanna go out.
at time, i wanna spend lone time.


This morning, colleague's mum made fried rice for me. I feel so privileged. Its not my mom but its HOME COOKED FOOD!

T_T

so nice.....

I really miss my mum at times like this, no matter how good and how tasty my food is, it still cannot beat mum's cooking. ^^\

Bro is planning on a roadtrip this coming cny. maybe Penang-ipoh. hahah. I think it will not jadi but i still HOPE they will consider!


I finally found my destiny here, and found my purpose. To educate the patients here medically. I think kampung needs people to educate them, and they need to be more health conscious. my effort alone is not enough, but i will give my best for everyone that i dispense to.
I wanna give quality in my dispensing.

This is the thing i wanna achjieve here, since i am placed in Sabah, i wanna give my best to the people here. It might take up to 10 years to create this awareness, but i wont give up, i will fulfill my duty as a pharmacist here. =)


Its lunch time, its time to spend some lone time. ^^

God, i wanna give thanks to you for everything that has happened. Especially in giving me enlightenment in my job, my relationship, and my life.
I dont know what will i being lead to down the road, but i'm gonna trust you. because, it gives no harm in doing what i'm doing now. =)

Thank you lord for your Love.

and i will learn to forgive.

No comments: