My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last blog of the year. *excited*


EXCITED!


why?


Because....

I finally found light in treating myself a meal which i have never done before! ok, with some help from Aunty Jane and some research from my best friend, google!
I can't wait to go back for dinner. seriously!!!

This year, I plan to pamper myself!


ok, lets keep it as a mystery for what am i gonna prepare. haha. I have confident that it's gonna turn out good! woohoo!

Its gonna be a binging night. ALONE! i can't wait to spend some quiet and quality time alone at home, embracing with my meal and my passion towards cooking.

Its time to try new stuff. hehe...


TMR.... a day to pamper myself as well!  haha...

I'm so tired, i think i am deprive of sleep.. and i have a feeling that i need to go through a detox session next week. ^^


This weekend will be a hiatus for me, celebrating the start of my first weekend here. I think, its time to sit still, and observe, and to listen to the Voice within, quietly.


I have even thought of the first meal of 2014 that i'm gonna have tmr! hahaha!



*listening to Westlife, the exact same album makes me think of my last trip to Miri, how fast things can change within a few months.... and its for my own good. So far, i have no regrets for things that i have went through and the things that i have done, because... i am a person who never regrets on decision i made. thats me*

In the coming new year, i don't wish to change any good thing i have, but to improve myself, get less attached emotionally to people, live my own life according to my standards, get rid of the bad things and habits i have, be not cold and defensive to people, don't harden my heart further, and learn to love my enemies.
and... a breakthrough in my travelling life. ^^ as well as in the walk of Christ. =)

The rest of the ships which are temporary and never lasting, stay away. BEcause, i can't stand another heart break! HAHHAA. (yeah, u should open up my heart and see how wounded it is)


NEW YEAR 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm letting Go........ ^^

No comments: