My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 30, 2013

Urgh...please!

Please... Dinner? Together? Thanks but no thanks.

I would rather die at home alone, die of good food, die of liquor..than meeting the thorn of my eye. Urgh... I feel so nauseated thinking about it.

Tmr... I feel like ditching the plan to FIRE. Lol. But I know I need to go.  Haha. New Year with a bunch of crazie people. LOL.

I can't wait for next month.:) haha... Seriously, next month!!!!^^


Today, I feel joy, firstly, objective achieved. Cleaned the house alone and cooked! It's exactly the meal that I crave for!^^ simple but satisfying, I cooked it with love. 

In life, we have to think for ourselves first. Because that's the only way you won't get hurt.  I have been thinking about others too much, overly done, and now,,, I realized that I am happier when I start to think about myself.  Put myself before others. Do what I wanna do, say no to whatever that I don't like, say yea to whatever that I wanna do. This is awesome. 
Following my heart^^ (thanks Rabia me Sher for this precious advise)

Don't blame me for my coldness, you earned this. Don't blame me for my stone heart, it can't be revert now... Only God can melt it.

Faced some problem at work, but through experience and days where god has blessed me with ability to stand firm on my own ground. 
I realize myself to be more firm than before, I dare to offer, I dare to say no, I dare to negotiate, I dare to NOT give in.

Thank you heartbreaks for all this! Seriously!:)

Tmr...will be a greater day.:) 

Mmm..... Shopping will be done tmr!:) guess I'm gonna reward myself on food tmr.:)

This year no glutinous rice ball for Winter Solstice, but... I have my own pampering recipe this year!:) gonna be back early to shop!^^

Good night! 
*enough booze of CSI->Binge!*

Time for books now!^^

No comments: