My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Demoting phase.

At this point of life, I am on my own now. Don't wanna give any damn on whatever that is happening. Guess I'm just gonna live my life la.

Went to KK last weekend, fruitful one, I found my love... I finally realized how a friendship love can be. Shereen never left me even though she is attached. Ahh.... That means a lot to me. She has been a victim and I am now a victim. 
I appreciate her hugs, her love, and her chats. Seriously. 

I prove her wrong that I have changed. Hahaha.

Currently in a demoting process. She made me realized, since I have even hurt for so many months, might as well demote the rank. 
Yes, I am demoting her. 
Will not care more, just be normal. 

Christmas is around the corner, any plans?

Well, as for me... My Christmas promise has been broken harshly, and I'm gonna spend it with.. Me myself and I.

Sometimes I wonder, why promises can be so rubbish full. Why keep promise if one cannot keep or remember it. Bullshit.
I am still hurtful la. But I'm not gonna morn bout it d.

It's time to do what I want.

I can't wait to do the things that I want:) -^^


I feel very bodoh. Even thought of moving out or invite someone in.
And now, I realized, I have been staying on my own since dunno when, just gonna continue la. 
She is not my daughter, or whatsoever. Why let it affect me le? 
Thanks to the promises broken, I feel so broken.
Lost expectations, lost hope on people.


Went to Skyline last week. His presence is so strong till I teared relentlessly. 
I miss church with sher... 

Good to meet steph, grace, and sher together!:)


This week, another journey starts.

I can't wait.:)

Shereen showed me how blessed I am to have accompany... Because she Is always doing her own thing hahaha. So, now onwards, I'm gonna just do my own things.

If this is what it takes to forget broken promises and hurtful heart unintentionally caused by unintentional act and words, I will embrace it. Embrace finding peace every week. :)


If I have a last word I wanna say before I totally close this phase, I would say...
'Please learn how to handle friendship and relationship well, because you are too obsessed with relationship, and you didn't know how hurtful it is to those around.'

Like sher said 'do your own thing.' 


 I miss home. *teary eye* 

Last tear shed was last Friday, and it's the last I'm gonna shed tears for this stupid thing.

Demoting process ON!:)

No comments: