My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 20, 2013

Process...

A year plus in tawau.

It's gonna be the festive season again.

Not excluded, this year I'm spending it alone, with my house. Hahahaha.
Pathetic? No? Yes?
I don't know. But I kinda enjoyed it.:)

No strings attached. 
This house is just a house to sleep. No more chattings, no more fellowships.

Things will change!? I have no freaking idea.

I have not packed my stuff for tmr. I'm going away. Can't stand anymore, but I need to go find peace.
As a solo traveller, I'm bringing my daughter and HIM with me this time.

I thank god for everything that has happened. Without all these, I can't find myself, I can't find back my passion.

As much as others are obsessed with their life, and their partner, I'm obsessed with my own life as well.

I'm living young and free. Yeah, free. 

My mind is still replaying the broken Christmas promise of her to me, and I need to know from others that she is off to sdk for Christmas, left me here thinking 'what happened to our Christmas?'
It's just too heartbroken to rethink it again and again, anyway, this Christmas will be a special one for me!!!:) I know.

Currently, I'm too lazy to speak, I'm too tired to talk. I will rather indulge in my own life.

Whatever it is, like I mention.. Demoting process on!

I still wash my face with tears every morning while I drive to work, I am still hurtful and sad. BUT! I am now tougher, in me.

Just booked flights, I'm leaving off as often as I could, I don't wanna spend another day or weekend here mourning, gilak. I can go crazy.

I'm gonna spend time as much with those who really worth my time. 

For me, there is no more dinner dates from her, no more dates. Haha. Well, it's good that she has someone else to take care of her.*trying to be positive though that guy is a jerk in other's eyes* nevertheless, none of my business! Yippee!

I don't reject, I don't accept. I will just stand in neutral ground.

Damn... Hungry. Movie was awesome just now.^^


I really miss Tim, Linda, Sher.... I love them so so so much. My dear brother and sisters. Ahh... How I miss 2012 with them...

Just star gazed and I was so happy! Splendid view!;) 

I'm so hungry.... And... Practically no one actually care whether have I eaten d onot. Like I said, life changed.
I'm off responsibilities, and off alone. Maybe better off alone also.:)

I can't wait for days to come!

^^ 

Good night people.:) gonna feed my hungry stomach.

The Voice finale is awesome!!!!

God, i thank you for all the pain and sorrows, that I see light now. Without all these, I won't soar and live for You. Please take care of sister hc as I am not  gonna be there for her all the time now, but lord I promise you that I will still be there if she calls, and love her my own way. 
Pray for me that I will hear you more often. Thank you for your words this morning whole I cry in the car, lord you are always comforting.
Pray for direction for me, Tim, Linda, and sher. We all need guidance from you. Open our eyes to see and to know that you hear us and lead us! Open doors for us if that is the path you want us to go.
Pray for those in my thoughts, that you will love them and guide them in their daily life. May you bless them with wisdom in their respective field.^^
Forgive the sins that I have done. I am still sinning everyday, lord, teach me how to be more like you. Break the wall in me, melt my heart to learn how to love again. Shield and strengthen my heart from all evil attacks.

Lord, I love you. Thank you for everything, I bless you lord.^^

Amen.

No comments: