My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Short script

Start to build the distance. Not far, not near. Just that I am doing my own things. 

Work was good the past week. I'm just gonna do my part. 

Yesterday night was good. Spent time with people that made my life in Tawau meaningful.

Today, on a road trip. My photo taking sessions failed this morning, yet, I have another star gazing mission to do these few days. 

Road trip was good, tiring, but at least something to do on a Saturday. Well, kill my time by writing something. I am blessed than god has answered prayer on house. Stress relieved, but the stress of packing starts.

Gonna start packing these few days.

I dunno what will happen in the future months when my clams are gone, life will be different definitely, but I won't stop building my life. Maybe existence of some people will made a stigma in my life, but life goes on.

Still gotta accept the fact that all of us are passer by for one another right? The key is to not get too close to people, it makes things easier.

I'm happy today because it's considered contented. 

I'm in an ignoring stage, only take in what I wanna know, what I wanna hear, what I wanna see. Will start with this strategy before I progress to someone better. Currently, I am searching for my comfort zone. 

I was always being reminded on why am I being sent to merotai. I believe that god cares about how I feel, and He has greater plans for me. I'm just gonna run with my visions, and do what I want and change my perspective on things. Will learn..... And I am learning. 

Occupying myself on tasks, meet ups, sleeps. Because I believe, when moments are gone, it's gone. That's why moments are precious. 

I don't regret what happened, I will step forward and walk even braver than before. 

Like I said, old me will be gone. I hope so. New one will emerge.

God, I rely on You to raise me up, and mould me once again, to who you want me to be.



No comments: