My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Another day without interaction.

I guess, what I longed for after a long day working in merotai is to spend time recharging myself by spending time with people, and have good and quality time.

So, I am an extrovert right? Being at home being bitter drains my energy and I cannot take it.

Today is my first outbound CG. I actually quite enjoyed it because I finally seen some light in my spiritual growth. Medical camps, activities, togetherness. I dunno.

Will see how it goes. But a CG definitely need a pastor to lead and to teach, and share.


Someone actually cared for me, becaus I requested prayer for journey mercy. I drove 90km/hr average and they said its dangerous. So Mel and YM restricted 60km/hr for me. Omg. It will take forever for me to reach.
Hahaha. They keep on re-emphasize on 60!!!!
So nice of both of them.^^


Well, the Only regret today.... Didn't talk to sister at all. We are like from different time zone. Ok la, humans born alone, and will reach heaven alone as well.

I got complains to do, wanna discuss about the house, but.... Sigh. So, i need to take it myself first before i release it to her. I am so broken in this matter...
Whatever la. I will just rely on God.


Today's work was good. I think I need to pick up lots of things. Anyway, dispensing is good also, when u always think that u don't wanna be in OPD setting, sekali now I am dispensing antibiotics and syrups daily, and doing reports which I dislike, managing staffs just like in Retail which I dislike, doing ordering of stock and make sure med is sufficient. See!? Be careful of what u wished for.

My leg got worse. Jamilah said 6 weeks to recover. Gosh... 6 weeks.


6 weeks without sports! How can I survive!?!?? 


God, u hear my cry. You know everything about me, and I know You will give me the best You can! Faith.... Just gonna trust in You.

I'm tired. If everyday is the same as today, there won't be any interactions anymore. 
Lord, stop me from self destructing. I guess, it's just 10mins. 


Good night people. My eyes are dropping. 

No comments: