My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

New life

The thing is......

Ok, sometimes I feel abandoned by sister but I am making myself occupied with activities, and lessons. Well, like I said before, it will be just me and me only. Mmm.... 

Bought my Yuki back home and I love her sooo much. Playing the whole night makes me feel so happy. Learning t my own pace,and getting know new friends.:)

Tennis, something that I will take up also!:) 
My matrial art....

I am gonna run with my visions now, doing missions and delivering His grace through my Yuki.


While sister spends time with him, Ganesh Spens time with his life, I am utilizing my time to build myself.

Tmr will be my first day at work. New place, new environment. It's just me and Him now. No more dependency. No more sister in the picture, no more familiar faces, but it's time to make 'new familiar faces'.

I feel relieved, but still a bit of fear. But I know god is with me. All the time.^^

Eating alone no fun, but that's life.:)

No comments: