My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 15, 2013

A bit negative, but it's alright,^^

I hate the part of searching for a roommate.

And... Kohila said something about Andrew fetching sister to work... Ok, now I feel like moving out and stay alone. Cuz.... I feel so.

Sigh.

Negative feelings... I don't like la...

Maybe if all things don't work, move out la. 

So, as I was thinking all these, I get to talk to Ganesh about how I feel about all these.
He made a clear dissection for me. I think I know what to do next. 

I won't go for locum anymore. 
I don't do all these anymore.
I will get a life... Now.

It's time to catch up with all the things that I have lost and the things I wanna do.


Ganesh really has a good listening ears.^^
He even asked me 'why not u consider staying more than a year in KK?'

Me? Haha.. I told him its impossible. Because I will come back to town, or transfer to enforcement,
Definitely. Maybe I will try Labuan next year!:) for the booze! Hahaha!

So, now,,, my life will start to involve me, myself, and I, plus people.

I'm not gonna ask sister out until she asks me out. Starting from next week.
I'm not gonna ask anything, anyone out unless the person asks me out, well..it doesn't apply to most of the people.only certain people.

Making myself occupied to detach myself is...so...interesting. Ya la, I have been attached to sister too much. Well, since I am now at the cross roads to diverge, and let go, might as well.^^
She is a grown woman who deserves freedom. Ya, no more locums for me and her. Like Ganesh said, it's just at that moment only, plus, it's very weird for me to go as I am not htwu staff anymore and I might as well do something for merotai. Haha. 

Ya, my Sunday plan is perfect now. 

The Yoga plan made my life great, 7-8pm 3 X weekly, sometimes 4. Saturday vacation day for me, Sunday occupied with activities as well.

Owh well....... 

I think it's time to detach myself la. Let loose and pursue what I wanna do.

So, Sunday grocery, will try buying a whole week's grocery. Cook for myself a few times weekly. 
Chill out with friends.
Go out for movies,
Fellowship with sister in Christ.
Go KK for vacation.
Fly here and there.

Next year, Hyderabad! Maldives! Taiwan! 

God, u are an awesome god who knows what's best for me!
I love You lord!!!:)

All negative feelings begone! It's time to live like an extrovert now!^^ 

Good night people!^^

No comments: