My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Disappointed.

I thought I could have spend more time with her... The whole night at least, uninterrupted. But things don't happen the way that it should.

Maybe I am too sensitive. But...

Ya, I won't ask anything d. I'm gonna be occupied with my own stuff and the rest, just stay away from me.

Yuki is still the faithful companion. 

Well, I feel like crying because I'm a person who appreciates quality time and I feel like I'm being intruded. But whatever la. 
She could have said tonight is just for me right? Quality is just gone with the wind.

My mood wouldn't be so bad if I'm not being intruded that way. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

No point crying over this kind of nonsense.

Wan, I'm so emotionally imbalance. 


Now, I'm still at the verge of caring less about things d.

Sigh.... I just need to calm myself down and move on with my life.

Is it his presence made things so complicated?

Yes! 

I think she should also respect time with friends, and time with him.

I feel like a float.

Kanasai....I feel so shitty.


Aiya, don't care la. 
At some point, I feel like staying alone d. With no one to care, no one to take care. Don't care about me, and don't care about others. But.....I am Concern on how is she gonna take care of herself when she is not with him?

Maybe I care too much. Kuen, u are awful. U are so menjijikkan.

It's time to move on? Hahaha. 


Calling houses and more houses, and more rooms...and more rooms. This process is so tiring. 

Yuki time, Yuki is still the most faithful companion.... 

I'm disappointed la, but it's ok. I cannot be too selfish and I really hope that they will be happily ever after. 

But I really wished that when I am out, the time will be just for me, not halfway. I really don't appreciate that. You can have other days with other people. Killing 2 birds with one stone is cool but I feel it's unfair.

Ok, enough said!  I'm not ready to make nice! At all! *urgh*


Like I said, when I ask a person out for dinner or being asked out for dinner, I expect quality time till the end of the day. But... This will never happen. Not everyone will say 'oh, sorry, tonight is for XX, and I will call u later when I am back/I will date u some other day'. This is kuen's way, doesn't mean people have to follow this way.... Right!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is call 'too high expectation.'

The old kuen, u will be buried as day goes by. New one will emerge.

It's time to say goodbye..at some point.


Yuki!!! I am coming!!!^^

No comments: