My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What a day.

Torturous day.....


First thing first, I think my lungs gonna fall out/coughed out due to my serious cough.
Secondly,  my body feel so weak that I think I have malnutrition. Lol
Thirdly, I sound like a toad! So unpleasant. I don't feel like talking at all, u knw, can get shocked by listening to my own voice.

So... There goes my immune system. Have been feeding myself with diphenhydramine syrup, ibuprofen tabs. And now, I am taking bromhexine syrup for my thick phlegm.

Slept till 10plus am , but it's interrupted sleep. Sigh......... 

My itchy throat, but thank god the Fishermn's friend Is helping me much. Still my nocturnal cough is killing my sleep.


Despite beng sick, I feel blessed. Sister is so protective over me... T_T 
She took the responsibility to dispense for me. 
I was coughing like mad dog la. Gosh.

Sigh... I feel super guilty. Yes, I will make it up to her.;) to love he more!^^ hehe.


Today is an unproductive day for me. 


Lord, I will heal in Jesus name!:)


Thank You for sending sister into my life.^^

Good night peeps. I feel so weak now... 


1 cor 13:4-7



Ps: 其实我发觉我不习惯人家对我好, 不习惯人家为我牺牲。 我,一定会学者接受人家的心意,和爱。
Yes, different people express their love and care differently. It's the little things that makes me happy, and loved. ^^

Good night.;)












No comments: