My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Down with sick mode.

First time in my life, people actually cared and make decisions for me. 

Yes, I am 'forced' by my two lovely family here to take EL.
Awesome right?

Actually, I don't think I can dispense too with my condition today. It's not getting any better, and it's not getting worse. 
Well, so..here I go. Rest at home. 


I'm gonna take medications and sleep! Getting all the rest that I need la. 



I am so blessed to have both of them in Tawau. 

So blessed....


And sister slapped me 'can you please don't be so stubborn ?'
Haha.... Yes, then I have decided to follow her instruction. 


Stubborn is no good. I feel feverish now. Thank god she force me to take off day, if not... I will be just like a crippled girl sitting in OPD, wearing mask, walking like a sick cat.



Blessed day to all of u!!!^^

No comments: