My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday…

Counting on my sundays?

 

Had a great lunch with sister, glad it didn’t turn out to be silence.. (which most of the time wont). haha.

 

Went to church yesterday and today as well. Planned to change my focus onto God. fully.

Well, I am still learning on how not to let obstacles be the hindrance to relationships. Tough act to follow, tough lesson to learn.

Ahhhh… SUnday, spent time with Ganesh, and sister. Supposed to take a nap but I need to submit some “stuff” to my boss. haha. so, now thinking on how to settle it. mmm….

 

Just wanna do some updates.

FGA is currently having YA camp in Genting, PEacehaven.How I wish I was there. HAving fun with my dearest, listening to GOd’s words, fellowship, and catch fire. ITs not that I didn’t catch fire here, but…. I kinda miss my home church. and GMC.

 

Today’s sermon is about catching fire, and not contempt the word of God by not responding to it. I think I have been ignoring it for some time, and causes my stagnancy.

The fire is still burning in me, but I am afraid in doing the things that I don’t think I can.

God wants me to build an army.. through the things that I am going through, and through my environment. I clearly heard that and seen that. God hasn’t give up. So shouldn’t i.

 

My cough is getting worse. =(

worse thing to happen in OPD when u are supposed to dispense the WHOLE DAY.

Sister is such a sweetie pie.Well, I know in all ways she wants to know me and she wants to know everything about me. Am I that mysterious? hahaha.

I am touched that she wants to protect me in the way that she could. mmm.. obviously I look more like the person who protects people instead of people protecting me. haha. but deep down, I have the same desire. I wished someone could protect me, offer arms when I need, lift me up when I am down, caress me head when I am sad, lend me a shoulder to cry on when things don’t turn well… mmm…. these…. are just longings. because, I am on tough act to follow. hahaha.

me, well known as a stubborn girl, but I have a soft heart. soft enough to die for people that I love.  =)

well, the thought of her “covering” me in OPD is as sweet as honey. ^^ that’s her way of caring and loving me, protecting me. I will commit this relationship to God as well, just like How HE mended mine and Sher, and Mine and LW. God be the centre of us.. our lives.

 

God has taught us to love our neighbour, and enemy.

I have been too judgemental and emotional about things that I see. Indeed, God says “thou shall not judge as you will be judged”

My mind is still all over the place.

 

Last Friday, its CME at 2pm.

bitter thoughts came to my mind…. my voice said “so… I have to bid farewell to clinicals….soon.”

I have the passion, but now, I just need to switch my passion to something else, (if the rumours are true).

 

I prayed about it. HE never fails, He gave me a vision. and I was on the way climbing to the peak of a hill, a mountain.

He wants me to conquer the mountain wherever I am. Yes, I will obey. Whatever that I will do in the future, I will make sure that I do my best, for Him.

 

at the meantime, fleshly.. I need to forgo my hope towards something that I like.

So sweet when HE actually tells me… “it doesn’t mean u need to give up on the things that u like…”

 

well…… again. we wont know what will happen until the time comes. Currently, I’m just gonna live my prophecy and leave all unnecessary greed, jealousy, emotions behind. Really need full strength to do so. Not easy. To let go is not easy. I’m just gonna let GOD this time.

LEtting go the people you love, letting go on the things you like… these are not easy tasks.

I planned to restart TKD in november, after finding a suitable centre. I will start my weekend life back.

It has been free and easy. Guess I need to take back some of the responsibilities and do the things that I love… once again.

 

SItting at this room, facing my 6 years old lappy, listening to kids laughters, the noise, the silence, the 4 walls.

Is it gonna end?

 

God, I just want you to lead me to where you are.

To where you are. yes… to the place where you are there, glorious and victorious.

 

 

I cant stop myself from counting the days that I will be here, or MIGHT be here.

 

Lord, just fly me up to where you are.

 

A live version of “TO where you are…”

by my fav, Josh Groban.

 

 

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

 

the promise that I hold.

No comments: