My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Lil updates.

Weekend. A bit motiveless. But.... I am embracing the free time doing nothing,

Lots of things has been crossing my mind lately. 
Yes, Kuen is greedy. 

Somehow, I think the 'untouched' feeling is a feeling of disappointment, rebellion. 

Where do I stand?

Like I said, I have been feeling unsecured and still, these are all satan's temptations, I know. 
I should just let it be, let Him decide, I know. But I still can't help myself from thinking about it.

Not only this, the thought of....... Sigh, it's just killing,

God is trying to lead me to somewhere new. I don't know if I can take it or if I can adapt.
I dislike changes, but changes are the path that god will take to show His glory.

Obedient, yes, obedience Kuen.


Today, mood is so so, thanks to the irritated throat, and cough. Got infected. I think it's the rain. I walked under the rain that day. Well.... 


Was walking through Niah Cave last week, what I enjoyed the most, it's the falling rain on the leaves, the sound, the melody of nature. Birds chirping.... Insects screeching. These are works of God, force of nature.


My last few weeks here? Perhaps? 

Currently, enjoying the air, the atmospher, the silence, the companion.

Who knows, it's going to be an end soon, and a beginning of something new....soon.


Signing off,

Blessed weekend.


Jeremiah 29:11.

No comments: