My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

charades, taboo, and some realizations.

ITS POST 3 hours of charades. yes, its 230am now.

Just feel like writing how I feel and watching “about cherry” at the same time. a good movie though. ^^

Just a few hours ago, my friends came over for charades and taboo. Its an awesome hangout because its been long since I’ve played Taboo though. Kinda miss my cg.. and my board games kaki.

So, my friends AKA colleagues came over for games and booze. ^^

There were MEl, SL, Pao, Shicks, Yen, Sis, me, August, and Gun.

All of us were guessing and playing charades and Taboo.

IT was a night full of laughters though. hahah. It will stay as memories in Tawau! =)

 

One thing I realized… when its sister’s turn, she linked it with all that both of us has done in our daily life!!!

just like “……. you sleep talk, but you are…. (doing the walking gesture with her fingers!)”

yes, sleep walking is the answer.  I feel that I have been exposed. hahaha!

 

lots more example! She can spontaneously think of the things that we have, and things that we have done! =)

 

I don’t know if this is just a phase of life where people board into my life and will go off in the next station, but… like what ganesh always tell me. “appreciate every single moment of your life with the person present at the very moment.”

mmm… more charades to come up next?! hahaha…

 

writing this blog just to remember this moment, its like the best time I had in Tawau. a night with charades, beer, and great friends.

 

plus… some realization that makes me bittersweet. sweet? yeah… sweet and guilty.

because what I thought it might be right turned out to be another way round instead. God let me see this scene, showing me that what I see and perceive IS NOT TRUE AT ALL! and I am leaning on my own understanding on it.

kuen…..kuen……. when can u learn this lesson? ANyway, its sweet to know when someone actually treasures and remembers the daily life and daily routine.. and most of the examples came out from it.  Smile

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ok, close that topic. Start a new. REcently found out that my Fifi has delievered?!?! I guess? gosh, this aunty very mysterious and until now also I havent spoken to her!

lol.

 

Fifi is someone I met when I was in LC Pharmacy, still a kinnasai that time.

 

maybe I should call her and update myself. haha. feel kinda disconnected though.

 

Owe a few person phone calls.

It’s a public holiday today. TIme to catch up I guess?

 

but first, fill up my spirit and stomach first. ^^

 

PS: took so long to post this blog cuz the screen was watching me when I was typing yesterday. 

 

Kuen is counting down to KayElle!

No comments: