My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sermon,visions.

During worship, god says:'do you trust me?? Do you!!?'
Me:'yes lord!!! Yes!!!'
God says..'rejoice... REJOICE in all circumstances!!!!  And smile to me and dancing away...

The worship group continues worshipping.
And images of god dancing wi angels in a circles appear... And He is dancing and ask me to join along, and yell 'Rejoice!! Trust me, Rejoice!!!'


I am amazed... Because when the bishop talked bout hope, and rejoice.
Romans 5:1-5

In His timing, all will happen. 

Rejoice in hope of e glory of God!-Romans 5:2

See! Again, the visions and conversations had with god during worship (before sermon) is not an imagination!!!!!!!

T_T

God... You never leave me. You look after me all the time.. Yes, I think I have disappoint you by not trusting and not rejoicing in your name, instead,  I grieved. 

Hebrews 6:18-19


So, god has spoken directly to me. I gues, I will rejoice in His name in everything and in whatever result that I get in a few day's time.

God knows Rejoicing even before the sermon was delivered. And that is the thing that He told me during P&W.
God, You are an awesome God!!!!

The final say is with god. God has the final say for everything. SO, just hope in The Lord.  

No comments: