My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Curtain's closing

我快要自我封锁了。 
Seeing things happening in an undesirable way. I need to find my passion back, back to kicking ass.


Next week, the D-week. 

A week that I have too many lessons to learn. 
To learn to be strong, be calm, trust god with all my heart and soul. Somehow this is the feeling I had a year ago. Same feeling.

This is the consequence when you got attached too deeply to something that you shouldn't.

I have to accept the fact that nothing stays forever.

Why he has to be the obstacle? 

Why?

Why I have to make myself suffer that way?

Shift my focus?

Leave everything?

Find something else?


These few days are my vulnerable days. If possible, I don't wanna talk, I don't wanna be probed.
Greedy kan?  Wanna be cared, and wanna be the one and only attention!?
Kuen, u are too much. Too much!

Mm.... Today, Mustaqim is the blessing in disguise. I coughed like mad dog and almost vomited. 

Tonight, I just wanna spend time with god.. And Ganesh + sister. 

Monday, 730am. Prayer group in tdm room.


My friend texts me this morning, and I got to know that Our God done great things on her and her younger brother! 
Somehow, god has been the planner for all these to happen!!:)


I'm too emotional. I can't go on this way. 
Loving to do things alone, overly independent , Lone Ranger , and all these has got to stop!  

Tkd, I will take u up again.
Guitar, I will make u mine.

It's time... It's time to let go of myself, and contribute to the society.


Lord, teach me how to love like you. Heal my heart and make it clean... Open up my eyes to the things unseen.

I long for a peaceful heart.



I hope this is not the last photo. Cuz this indicates the beginning, and not the end.. 


My dearest family member here.^^

Love both of them lots!

Sister, who taught me lots of things. She taught me about patience, and never give up in things, rely on God and chill! Hahaha.

Ganesh, a person that I wish I had quarrels with. His humor always filled the atmosphere of the house. 


Lastly, one selfish hope from me to God. Can all of us stay? Will my selfish payer being answered?


Good night people. .... and I need a break from coughing!!!!


Ps: thank sister for the touching words.... T_T I love you! 



No comments: