My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 07, 2013

Emmanual, He is with us.

 

“we will not forget”—Desperation band.

 

I guess, when mistakes happens, all you need to do is just trust in God in mending mistakes that you have made.

Today, I give glory to God. because without Him, I wouldn’t have been back here.

 

I was reading back my blog post in the plane, while setting my mind straight on the things that had happened in just 20 minutes time.

Now I know why they said “Time is Gold, and life is so unpredictable, and Life is not LIFE if you don’t take risk!”

 

hahaha.

 

totally different, stupid, dumb idea.

 

anyhow, today’s sequence of events has left me feeling guilty. sigh.

Honestly, I am truly, truly guilty of what has happened.

 

No doubt, a good experience, but……. its eating my soul out.

 

These few days has been a blessing, and i still have the feeling of leaving Tawau. Don’t really know why, but sometimes, it’s the damn feeling which I cannot describe.

Sometimes, I just wished that I disappeared like that. DUSH. Saying goodbye is the hardest thing, but… it still need to happen?

No idea, sometimes I feel like I will be thrown off. After What my slutty sister have told me, I think I will be thrown away.

well, think about it, I don’t mind starting a new life with slutty sister though. woohoo! but the thought of leaving lost sister is just as sad as…….THAT.

I guess, I have been building my life around her. that’s why this creates the all emotion thing. mmm….. Come to think about it, lots has happened for the past one year, I am pretty much contented. I am closer to God, further from people, and I know what I want in Life.

 

God has sent me to SAbah, for my parents to accept me as a Christian, and what more can I expect?

 

God’s plan is perfect, just like JEremiah 29:11. Somehow, this verse keeps appearing to me.

 

Me, will not give up. For I knw, wherever that I am being sent, its God’s plan, god’s grace, God’s glory.

So, I can only commit my life to Him.

 

Reading back my post, I think I was quite a jovial person in nature. yes, WAS. now, I think I sounded more depressed than ever. Gosh.

 

The past few days.. will be a memory that I will cherish. Miri-Brunei-Bintulu.

guess the most important is memories, well, sometimes I do feel abandoned, but… I’m used to it. HAHAHAH!

 

Now, TAWAU! Let me enjoy you for the last few weeks!!!! *just in case I have to leave*

 

Joshua, Sher,… I miss you both so much.

 

T_T

 

COunting days to go back KL.

To Him be the Glory.

 

the previous post, is sort of like a prophecy of what happened after that.

 

Its been long since I wrote a poem. I thank God my idea came back, and the poem is for Him.

 

Emmanual,Shalom, agape.

 

thank you for the Rhema words.

No comments: