My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 07, 2013

As if all is well planned

As if all is well planned.



Obstacles appeared, my faith is challenged.
He seems so far away, but he said 'I am near'
He emphasized 'You can't see me, doesn't mean I am not there'
'Trust in me with all your heart' He says.


In the plane, and flashbacks are everywhere.
I could not believe that things that has happened, and it just did.
Still couldn't recall and understand 'why all this!?!'
My faith is challenged, and my trust shakes.


He is faithful, and he always does.
Knowing that I am despair, and lose my sight and trust,
He keeps reminding me 'I am not seen but I am here'
He tells me that He is near, near and glorious.


Victory is the one I have gained?
With all the money spent, but lives saved?
These are the things that I can't understand.
What logic behind all these insane events?!

'For god so love the world', I must believe.
He loves me, and I do too.
Let this be a lesson learnt in life,
Let this too be His glory that shines in my life.


My faith is never the same.
Putting puzzles together with all the wrong things,
Hunger for His love, and his plan reigns.
Let his glory shines all over this place.




What can I say? His love never fails.

No comments: