My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 21, 2013

Random post

Melissa said:' it's not wrong to love others and love god. That's the two pillars that we hold on to.'

This girl is wise. Like sister.


Currently not expecting, not thinking. Sleeping and living my days off. 

2 more days perhaps?


At the same time ignoring Ganesh's last words. 

Mmm...........


I'm exhausted. Because today's patients are either deaf or blind. Shouted with my voice, and my voice box hurts.

Today morning prayer went well. I have one week to recover if I am still here to lead next Monday,^^


My mind is everywhere.

Yes, I am afraid. Insecure. A girl who doesn't favor rejection.

Good night la. Gotto bath and cook^^


I like today because I finally managed to dispense despite coughing like hell. But it's better than yesterday. Even my ppf also realize that I sick for very long d. One week.... I rebuke all bacteria and virus in Jesus name and I shall be healed!


Counting my days. ;) 


Just a thougt: will you miss me when I am gone? Haha...  Move on Kuen! 

I am sure god has a perfect plan for me o matter where am I!:)


Thanks Mel!!!^^


And thanks to sister whole heartedly for the card. So warm... Like Ten lee said' like family' ^^ 

No comments: