My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Blessed


No one will understand how much I love this junk except for someone. 

It makes me feel loved.;)


Time lies, flashing back the days when I first step into tawau, with sister, met Ganesh in htwu. ^^

If I had the ability to freeze the time, I would freeze it now...at this moment...


Yes, this moment.


我将会很想念的背后,背影。

Living with these two sisters of mine has taught me to be a better person.  
What will tmr brings? Where will tmr leads me to?

I don't know.


But i know, I love this girl, this sister very very much. She has taught me lots of lesson, 'letting go' is one of it.;)


Where will we be? 
God, u know well and your plan is always great. I know I am in Your safe hands.:)


Just gonna live everyday to the fullest, loving those around me, with God's grace. 
And.... Fulfilling god's vision. Yes, lots of visions.... Haha.



Hebrews 3:15-17


Thank you lord for a great year!;)

No comments: