My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Touched, pressed, loved.



今天,她哭了。感动得哭了。


This day is a special day where all the confessions happened. 
God is working miraculously in my life and I am so amazed how He reconcile and solve 'stuff' between us. 

Sigh....

Sometimes I don't understand why am I made this way, but I guess god has a perfect draft on personality on each one of us. So, it's god's gift that I am made this way.

I still cry out to Him so that He reigns in everything I do. 




What I cried out. And know what? God always has His own timing for everything. Just like last night.

^^


Maybe my days in Tawau are gonna end soon. I would not know, but I am definite that I treasure the people here.;)

Thanks you Lord Jesus for your great love.
I will keep on loving people and show Christ -likeness in me.


No comments: