My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 04, 2011

Blessed Friday. blessed me.

okay, its Friday. I feel like writing.

After all the boredom I get from HPM. yeah, I was studying and the particular subject was so dry until I dragged myself through in writing my own notes. gah~!

Well, now, I’m over HPM and left with memorization. Currently updating my notes on Satelite Pharmacy. Love this a lot. tht’s why my progress is faster, plus, it’s so lively compared to HPM. hehe…. owh, I like “wet” stuff. hahaha! nah, its just an expression of myself that “I don’t like dry subjects”

LOL!

Dellynn is growing well.. besides having malnutrition, I have Mal-Vit-D also. I’m so deprived of sunlight. Everytime I go out or hang out, it is at night. mmm… not forgetting all the McD nights, or I should call it Midnights with my beloved Monkey. I’ve been studying with her frequently in McD. The best part is.. I get to talk while I’m sleepy! hahaha!!! so, she did her subject, I did mine. We don’t interfere. =)

 

Back to me, I wanna put the attention to me, myself.

I realize a gradual change in me. Well, I cant tell what is it, but my centre of attention has changed. Spiritually. yeah, for whatever that has changed in me are spiritually indifference between the old me and the ME now.

sounds confusing? yeah… haha.

 

I don’t knw. Its like… ok, for instance, I am so attached to Hillsongs, Chris Tomline, etc etc… and I can listen to them NON STOP for a ZILLION TIMES. I just wanna sing and sing and sing, praise and praise and praise.

Pop and nice songs doesn’t really attract me anymore. I dunno since when.

Last week, an Elder spoke, he said “If you are filled with Holy Spirit, all you do is just sing praise, u will start singing… well, I dunno whether it works for others, but it works in me.”

 

It striked back to me. yeah, the statement above applies to me. I seriously dunno since when and I realized on that day only.

 

Owh well, I’m overwhelmed each and every single day.

You knw, to live with God’s impulse everyday is just so amazing. This is a personal testimony that no one will understand. Seriously, it feels so awesome. Because, You wont knw what God wants you to do the next minute.

I was so stressed on the week before my first paper. yeah, freaking stressed that I can just break down anytime. then I clicked on this talk from a Sg’s Reverend. Another thing that strikes me after hearing what he says… He asked, “what is Sin?” “Sin is doing things at your own impulse and your own way.”

Well, I realized and awakened immediately. That is why my unending stress is there.

then, angels in my life tells me.. “Kuen, take a break, no point studying like that if you are not in peace, take some time off, read on scriptures, pray.. “

I did,  and.. immediately.. I seriously feel different. I felt renewed. and .. I managed to continue my study with a calm heart. You wont trust me if I say that my heart was POUNDING EFFING fast since the moment I woke up! because of stress! and I prayed that morning, it just don’t go away. Owh, and one thing about prayer is… If you pray with your whole heart, He listens. I admit that my prayer on that particular morning is just… “touch and go”.

but after the break prayer, I was filled with joy. So, my day continued… till midnight. Everything went smoothly.

 

I committed my days, hours, minutes. Living by his impulse. And… days can end so perfectly beautiful.

I had the most wonderful and peaceful sleep yesterday. owh, I prayed for it also. Normally, my sleep is 5 hours MAX, yesterday, it was a miracle, I get 7 hours.

 

I knw, for non-believers, it will be a bit hard for you to accept what I just wrote. but.. God is faithful, God is good! God is awesome!

HE saved my dear frm a car accident.

He saved me from disaster.

Life with God is awesome..

 

so, I wanna say that.. my priority in life has changed.. I think I am leaving things to God, where me, on the other side, preparing my field, so that God can send the rain.

 

Our God is a loving God.

 

Owh well, back to my life again, I’m having dinner with my family tonight. Such a blessing that they keep the routine on looking for me for dinner on either Fri night or Sat night if I’m here in Cheras. =) parents, they are awesome… The next loving person after Him. Ya, I finally understand God created Parents for us so that we can Love God through loving our parents. Most of the times, they will have some “indifference” in thinking, but they are at a good heart to protect us, to be with us, make sure that we are safe, happy, and well nurtured. Just like how God wants their child to be. right?

 

How’s my exam? well, the last paper was a brain drain. Thank God I did my study well.and Thank God for my angels, if it weren’t them, I wouldn’t have done it.

I’m blessed.

 

Today, it’s a Friday. =)

Any plans? well, mine definitely…. erm.. I don’t knw, I’ll know it later. haha..

 

The most enjoying semester ever. 4th year is fun. stressed and fun.

 

I ask for prayers from all of u. =)

 

Ciao, back to study. Its time. =)

No comments: