My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Blessed day. =)

Had a contented day. Took a long break from studies.

Went for a satisfied jog this morning, then went for Juwita Suwito and Busco music rally in the afternoon. had dinner with my mates, then now I’m back.

I dislike being asked “Why do u have time to do all these despite of exams, all these and that?”

ya, my housemate. He hasn’t been sleeping well these 2 days.. and.. I dunno why. He is stressed. I think.

but.. today… I wanna clarify and repent.

to me, there’s so much other things that are more important than studies. Yes, definitely.. I learnt to see this after a 6 months working life in Sg. =) and to me, study.. yeah, its my responsibility. but, relaxation, God, and self growth are important as well.

I am thankful that I get to segregate my time well.. yeah, I am serious about fun, and serious about God. Like I said, Things are really different as I live my day with God’s impulse. It feels whole lot of different.

and.. personally.. I don’t think I need anyone to help me understand the stress from exam. yeah, I have stress, but… time management is pretty important. 

I had a great day… Praying, relaxing, having fun with a bunch of long lost friends in FGA. and.. Juwita was Awesome! Busco was.. average to me.

I wanna repent.. I am being wreckless today. careless summore.. I promise YOU that I wont do this again.

 

2mr… Sunday. The day that I love the most. Going to the House of God is something that is awesome! To listen to words, prayers… it just gives me a boost to boost up the rest of my week. God is good, awesome, power and faithful. Today, Thank God for the safety. =)

 

I have my own schedule to follow, but its alterable and it depends on HIM. yeah.. alterations are done by Him. I just live with it basically.

Some of you may wonder, what is God’s Impulse? at the other part of your conscious mind, isnt it you who are the one controlling.. God plays a part in which sense?

owh well.. this is a super tough question for a non-believer to understand.

Very simple, When you have a relationship with someone, you love that person, and you plan things together.. but often at times, impromptu plans popped up and you just gotto follow. and.. often, impromptu plans are awesome and fulfilling, and most of it are joy and happiness. Am I right?

this analogy goes to God. God is my partner in crime. haha!! HE is my partner, my life, and we plan things together, at His will. and often, things that happened at HIS will are Joy and happiness. Faith is a powerful weapon that IMPOSSIBLE will become POSSIBLE.

This is a deep relationship.. and I want it to be deeper and deeper.

I always believe that.. before we can love others, we have to start loving God and love ourselves. God created us as HIS image, and we inherit his characteristics, which is loving. Day by day, we will have His mindset and things will change. By Him first loved us, that is why we learn to love.

Truly I tell u, I don’t understand all these 2 years ago. Now, things are different. I am born righteous. and… When I surrender and leave everything to Him, things turns out the way He wants it to be, and.. the outcome is MUCH BETTER than the original one which u’ve expected if u carry out with your OWN PLAN. ITs SO MUCH BETTER! Most of the times, its sort of IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE if the pulse is driven by our own plan.

I personally experienced it. =)

 

So, today…. when my housemate said “ wah…so many things to study and you have time for all this?!”

me: “ haha… yeah. I don’t care.. erm, not that I don’t care, but why not? its just a day off.”

Probably my result will not be that good.. but, I have faith in God. Because, I knw. what I do is not from my own impulse.. its from HIm.

my original plan for today was: stay home, mug, and mug. and mug. not going out at all…

but it turned out.. I reach home at around 7 plus pm. (I went out at 730am) . ya, whole day.

 

I didn’t regret living my day like that. And ..AND AND!!! I wanna PRAISE GOD!! why? I prayed for a sunny day!! and today… SUNNY DAY after 10am! (owh, I still jogged under the drizzle of the rain, but I enjoyed!! hehe… cuz.. I was doing something I like with someone I care.)

So, THANK GOD FOR THE SUNNY DAY! I was deprived from Vitamin D.. and.. I got my supply today! hahaha!

 

ok, time to stop.

gotto start a bit of writing notes before I hit the sack. Gotto sleep early, waking up early to study, and hop to FGA at 710am. =P

 

My days are really miracles.. with Him. =)

 

This faith is…. overwhelming.

 

Praise God for a great day!

Sorry for my carelessness today. Thank you for blessing me a safe trip home. =)

No comments: