My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 11, 2011

Another day. =)

So, I had a bad quality sleep.

brain was exhausted.

and.. me, was exhausted physically.

well, I’m still doing fine, standing strong,like the Soldier of Light. Fighting!

 

My daily life is so overwhelmed. Everytime when I’m in distress, or when I’m stretched., My angels never fails to remind me about who He is, He was, and He will be. Where to find this kind of friend?

My coussie in IMU had done with her 4 days marathon exam!Its her Birthday today, meaningful right?

I got my own plans tonight, so…. perhaps, no IMU today? haha! been studying and meeting her up for dinner last 2 weeks.. occasionally. Love hanging with her, I miss her hugging me to sleep actually. hahaha! yeah, she’s like my own sister, and she will not do this to her biological sister.  owh… I love all my cousies! seriously. So, I guess I’m meeting her again..soon? =)

 

First, let me just give Him a big testimony. Proverbs 3:4-6 has been my strength. and He never fails to show me that He is always with me with this verse. Seriously… Power of coincidence?  how many coincidence you can have in Life? right? Glory to God and the highest. =)

 

I’m taking a few hours of time off, then I’ll start my battle again.

Its funny that there wasn’t a single rain for the past 2 days.. and it was freaking hot. I was just mumbling “God.. please rain…” and.. it did.

Coincidence? haha.. the POWER OF COINCIDENCE.

 

LAst Sunday, I went to FGA, the verse appear and the worship song appeared again!! the same as the previous week when I was so despair and stressed.. That was when I was so touched! He told me : I am with you.

I slained.

He proves HIS existence that particular time. Immediately, my fears are gone. I was able to be confident and endure whatever that comes.

the same thing happened last week. well, COINCIDENCE AGAIN?!

haha.. how many coincidence in life can you have? again?

 

Glory to Him.

 

Things are going well with me.. Next week is another whole new journey. So, With Him, lets walk this together.

 

Today, I feel good.

Despite thinking of what to eat for dinner, well.. screw it. Supper then. =)

 

ok, time to start my brain battle!

 

He is Love.

No comments: