My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Praise Him.

Today, had a great sunday despite of studying.

 

I was reading on cute cute’s blog. Owh well.. he is really an emo guy. How a person looked like from the outside is so much different that what the person may feel in the inside. I actually feel kinda heartbroken to see him that way. Probably the whole world seems like abandoning him, but… I still feel that each and everyone of us deserves a space in this world, and in each and everyone’s heart.

He is lonely.

yeah.. he is.

 

He reminds me of what Joshua told me. Well, he surprised me that day. He gave me one of his best teachings and conversation ever.. which I didn’t expect. I guess God is really good and awesome, He never fails to stop sending angels into my life.

Cute Cute reminded me of Joshua’s words. “You knw it yourself, when you knw Him, you don’t feel lonely anymore.. You know this feeling, especially before you sleep. You knw that you are not lonely and he is always with you.. I’m sure you understand your life before and after having Jesus in your life. right?”

I was again surprised by this statement. Yeah, I don’t feel lonely anymore, not even one second. Though I have great friends, like Si fatt, sor por,Ah beng,  my old buddies and old friends who really treasure me, I still feel that its God who sent them into my life for a reason. I might not see it now, but I I will. Nah, as long as we all appreciate each other now.

He gave me example of a pastor, went to a village where animism is a their religion, they worship the creator, in forms of trees, rock, and some other forms, and they do their offering (fishes) to the Creator before they feast. Well, Josh told me that Pastor said :" it is education which plays a big part. You knw, they make offerings, so does We, christians do. so, what pastor did was educating them about Offerings and God in a way that they understand.”

 

then Josh Told me.. “ same goes to you and your parents. You will need to get attached and engaged to them, because to honour parents is to honor God. You get engage more with them, let them see the changes in you, and most importantly Jesus’s love.”

and he continued “ one thing you also need to understand, you don’t try to change them, but respect them.”

yeah, I replied: “ I did.. I respect them as how I want them to respect me. The funny thing is, as time goes, my relationship with my parents got closer. Somehow, God moves me and changed me in this aspect. It comes automatically… without me even realizing.”

 

Josh continued: “ Yeah, you knw in City Harvest, for us.. One of the 10 commandments is to honour your Parents, and obey them. Whatever they ask you to do, you obey. Eventhough if they ask you to take the joss stick and pray, you can do it, but its wrong if you do it willingnessly or freely deep in your heart. anyway.. if it is obeying your parents, its not wrong. Because Jesus is love, He wants us to show love instead of disharmony. If disobeying them makes you and your family fall into disharmony, what’s the point? that’s not the purpose of Jesus, He wants us to Love our family, and everyone. If creating commotion is the ultimate outcome, then it is not right. So, its ok to obey them in this sense. Don’t you worry.. Jesus wants us to show love, not dissatisfaction. You imagine, if because of a joss stick and your whole family started quarreling, that’s not what God wants us to do.” 

He continues: “ by obeying them, you are actually showing them love, which is also Jesus’s love. Let them knw this friend of yours, Its not wrong though, Jesus is like a new friend, what is wrong of getting know a new friend? right? through engaging with them, you get to show them how this friend has really changed your life. BUT… you must be ready to confront them…. someday…”

 

I replied.. “yeah.. I am, and I’m waiting for the right time…”

 

So, my car approaches Space that time. It was already almost 3 am. Josh words got me thinking until now.

 

It was really funny when he first ask “hey, I wanna ask you something which I wanted to ask long ago..”

of course.. me myself knw what it is deep within. So, he asked.

“I replied him, yeah.. you are supposed to ask me this qs long time ago… hahaha”

 

so, that was where our conversation started.

 

I guess… Like I always give thanks to God, He has been sending angels into my life, to remind me of how Great is His love.

 

Today in FGA, I was touched again. HE, again… spoke to me of His existence and how HE persistently and consistently stayed with me. Seriously, that song appeared 3 weeks in a row and why that song? haha.. long story, gotto go back to that week before my first paper. Kinda lazy to repeat again. but I think I do mention in somewhere in my last post.. (I think).

So, God is great! He works in his miraculous way. I think He sent Josh that day, to untangled something which I’ve always worried about. now, with HIM, as my witness, my partner-in-crime, my saviour, my Lord, I have no worries at all.. (it doesn’t mean that I will do joss stick willingly), but He opened up my heart again and deepens my love towards my parents. Josh taught me how to deal with it, which I strongly believe its God’s words. He used Josh to speak to me.

How wonderful our God is. 

 

Everytime when I flash back on my Christian walk, I feel so touched and so overwhelmed by Him. You knw, one thing that normal people have lack of, is… They wont be understanding on how I feel all these years, How God has changed me, How God has make a difference in my life.. and.. How God has filled me to the extend that He has become my best friend whom is close and sooo intact with the tissue of my heart. God made us with His image, and I pray that I will be more like Him each day.

Though I started rough,its Salvation, which made me understand that we’re all born righteous. Once you have Salvation, it doesn’t matter who you were previously, you are the brand new you, and we have a new triumph and victory in Christ.

I’m so grateful that in the name of Holy Spirit, I am baptized eventhough I’m not baptized by water. Glory to God. =) (this is something that no one knows.. and I guess when it is on blog, it’s considered opened.haha.)  ok, this is another shocking story. well, share it next time, on how I got the ability. =)

 

Its funny that Josh got me thinking of the “feeling lonely” thingy before sleep. I compared…. my life before and after. Conclusion : I’ve never been whole before, and it feels like God has filled the missing parts and empty spaces in my heart, and he created more spaces for sincere people like my pals to stay in it.

I pray for a bigger heart. =)

 

Praise the Lord.

No comments: