My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday,not a sabbath.

So,another new day huh?

I had a great off day yesterday,glad that I slept till 12pm and had great lunch plus dinner.

Sometimes I just don't understand why people can interpret things differently, they tend to live in their own world and refuse any helping hands reached out to them. This kind if life is saddening huh?ya,this kind of people just don't wanna face the truth and situation. I have no comments if they wanna continue to live in the dark, thinking that no one understand them and no one cares for them. I pass no comments at the moment,just hope that they will find peace within them. If this continues,they'll live in suffering and sadness.
Ignorant is definitely not a bliss to this kind of people.
However,it's their life,it's up to them how they wanna live it. Helping hands has been offered,turned down,and what's worse is...stubbornness!

Anyway,life is to be enjoyed without guilt.

Personally,I'm being happy for who I am. Though I knw currently,they will accept me as who I am yet,I will hold on and be who I am.

It's a Sunday,Sunday is always a sabbath. Haha...but in my case,it's not.






Friends are having exams,all I can do is just to pray for them and wish them all the best! I don't believe in luck because it's hardwork which determines everything. Right?luck is just 1%. Haha!

I pray for a peaceful Sunday and and peaceful weeks ahead!

I can't wait for everything to end...

Lol. Listening to 'waiting for the end' by Linkin Park. So,I'm waiting for the end to come,wish that I have strength to stand.....


How's everyone in klang???doing fine??? I miss all of u so much!!all the aunties,brothers, and sisters!!and my friends!!!

I'll be back very very soon! Will be a short trip back home!! After that,I'll be on marathon again!haha!

My Lord,hold my heart.


Short post though! I miss talking with my pumpkin and pamelo. Both of u!!tk care!


Gotto go! Work... Ciao peeps!

No comments: