My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 23, 2011

eeee…. happy day.

haha…. ‘im so happy to see my RAchel Ngiam Pumpkin update her blog. I guess she’ll expect hearing my voice tonight.=)

Being kinda emo due to sickness huh? but still have a clear mind on how many stuffs I owe her… LOL!

I miss her that much, yes.. tht much.

*showing 1cm of gap with my thumb and second finger* =)

 

I am tired, but happy at the same time. It is a holy week therefore it’s a happy week.

I will pray for my siblings because they will be having finals next week. Mmm…. too bad, the boy of mine is not coming back till july. His exam ends on 3rd May.. and… HE IS NOT CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR! sobs…

My Girl… I hope I get to see her a day before my birthday! I got so many things to do with her yet so little time! yeah, I’mma jack-ass… haha! I miss my beautiful voice!! and… our K-sing session!!  (btw, I tot u found my substitution?? haha! see! told ya! I will never get substituted! for I am so deeply carved in your heart and I’m irreplaceable! Muahahahaha)

happy for that for a million times, I am right! HA!

Its not the gifts that matters. Its not the money and value that matters, what matters most is to have someone close to heart to just sit and listening to each other in silence.

Like every women has, Bra is the fittest stuff a girl can have! ooi! muh BRA! hahaha!

eh eh… get the CAMERA! no need to think too much! the rest, leave it to 28th July! hahaha!

 

I’m now paying my debts and earning back the money I paid!

 

owh yeah, I got so much to tell my pumpkin! hehe…. I think I will be a distraction to her during her study break. =P

Well, its almost 11am. going out……with AUNTY JANE and UnCLE YEOH for lunch!!! muahahahaha! both of them are like my third parents after my aunt yoong and uncle Tan.

 

Time to go off and wait for the king and queen to come!

 

Pumpkin… shopping for facial and eye bag masks is a must when we meet!

Love u babe!

 

my stupid bro, all the best in exams! love you lots bodoh! =P

 

ciao!

No comments: