My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Here withou you

So here I am,sitting,blogging with my poddie.

I am counting days,well... I tell myself not to count days but...my eyes are glued to the calendar unconsciously.

I dunno what am i doing.sigh..

Anyway,I promise myself to give in my best!!! I can't wait to start my classes!hehe...well.I can't wait to do something I love! For now,I am happy for what I have. So far,besides my personal problems,I am doing fine.

Life as a nobody is so good. I can't imagine my life as a VIP somebody who deals with life and death in the future.

So I say,life is not to be wasted . I am glad that I took a step out of my comfort zone, although I am scared,now I knw tht I can do anything I want,I can definitely achieve everything! Just the matter of time.

I'm listening to 'Here without You' by 3 Doors Down, I love this song a lot. Reminds me of good memories.

Frankly,I miss singing a lot. Singing reminds mr of my ambition.haha! Once in standard 3,I was bored of the same ambitions year by year..teacher,doctors,gardener (yeah,gardener!!haha).. So I decided to do something different tht year. When I was called in front to the teacher's front desk,she asked me what's my ambition, I said 'singer!' her eyes popped out,still rmber I was in Pui Ying school,Mrs Fan was my class teacher, she stared at me and said 'u??singer??' I was so innocent,I nodded and said 'yes!'

Hahaha!!

Those were the days!!, well..I think my form teacher popped her eyes out because I don't look like I can sing.haha! Cuz I was fat and chubby that time,and I don't have any talents in me...haha! Erm,if I get to see Mrs Fan again,I will sing infront of her!!! Though I am not a singer now,but I would like to sing to her...cuz I got a 'not bad' voice!!lol! Probably i will sing a 'thank you' song to her... FYI,I sing badly...ha!

It's true tht it is hard to imagine me being a singer when I was young cuz I was not a spotlight in class. Even now, I prefer not to be a spotlight.

How I wish I can attend the Gala Night on 14th May. Anyhow, I shall think of performing next year,hahaha!

Thanks to my poddie that I can blog anywhere now. I still cannot live without blogging!

Continue listening to 'here without you'.. Cha bor's Favourite-mavourite song! It became mine now.

It gets harder but it won't take away my love and passion.

Klang!I'm coming! soon!!!!!!!!!!!


Pray for me....k??

No comments: