My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sick of it.

I am tired. Very tired. Physically and mentally...sigh...

My cousin bro confirmed dropped out from uni, cousin Sis tells lies and we all still dun understand her..

I wanna take a break from what I'm doing.haha..yeah,can't wait for my D day.

Went to a talk to get my cousie's registration done. Went for great lunch,great tea time,great dinner!

I'm tired due to lack of sleep.....

For my health's sake, I need to go. For my spiritual health's sake,I have to go off .


Feels so dull though.

Week by week,time flies. I just can't wait for the month to end! 20 more days till end of this month and I'm getting what I want!

Ppl take things for granted.

Here,no matter how good u have tried, it's still not good enough..and I'm starting to feel sick of it. If I hold on any longer,no one will recognize me anymore. Somehow,I am experiencing and feeling the metamorphosis in me. I think I've changed to the worse...

I've been away for too long. Long enough to be disappeared from everyone's memory. I don't want tht to happen.

No one to hang out, talk, and socialize. Thank god for my family here though!

I'm keen to go away as soon as possible,from HELL SG.
I'm not running away,but study life is still the best.

I can't wait to live as a backpacker in Melbourne.hahaha!!!

Basically, I crapping a lot cuz I wanna talk. It's moody to work on Sunday! Which is my God's day and family day!

I am seriously sick of the so called military thingy here. I don't mind working silently.. It is getting more and more tense in me. However, there's a reason why god put me in this situation,I know. HE wants me to learn something invaluable from here,I know.


I miss my smile...haha.


I need to give out my best for as long as I am here! I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I can!!

I need a fire burning spirit..and I need woods to keep it burning.

And..I need a long term eye bag treatment!!I swear I'm going to nap every single day after all ends!

Pray for me......





No comments: