My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter...i'm at work.=)

Ms Dellynn Lim Ah Kuen is very exhausted. Still at work, closed a few deals and I am mentally and physically exhausted.

Today is Easter!I'm so happy!though it's not possible for me to attend the prayers and celebration today ,I am still happy bcos it's Easter! Owh,I had a bad one last year...yeap,some family problem. The problem still exists,but all I can do is just keep it to myself.=)

I had a great day yesterday, it was my off day! Went out for lunch with uncle Yeoh and Aunty Jane! They are like my parents here. So we went out for duck meal!wow,it was fantastic! I enjoyed it very much! And I ate a lot! Haha!
Right after lunch, they brought me to Tun Aminah for tea time. Lol! Tea time right after lunch!ha! The kuih-muih was fantastic! Thereafter,I met Uncle Chen!we had a great chat there! According to Uncle Yeoh,Uncle Chen wouldnt have talked to me the way he talked to me yesterday if he doesn't like me! Haha!! I was like:'OKAY....'. Cuz I was just being myself. Hehe.

Went bck home right after that as Uncle Yeoh still needs to coach. I slept with kakak,we napped together la. (sounds so obscene) ha!

Called my mum before I went for dinner. As usual la,she was happy to heat from me! Same as me! My mum is an angel to me. And she is going get a complementary cake to celebrate my bday...sweat...=_='. It's FOC....haha!

Went out for dinner with my uncle! He brought me to a restaurant which serves good food! As I've posted on FB,San Lou mee fen was the best! And the fish soup!! I love my dinner too!

Ah kuen is A person who enjoys food a lot!hee... Tht's why I'm blessed tht my off day is just once a week!ha!

Talked to muh pumpkin before i sleep. As usual la,I was so excited to talk to her! I hope I didn't bore her with my grandmother stories la!hehe....

Going bck on 16may! I can't wait to start study!!!!


I can't wait to smell klang's air Wei!!! Though the air back there is a little unhealthy...=p

I can't wait to see everyone!!!


Ok la,pen off k! I don't Like poking on my poddie... It gives me muscle lethargy....lol!


Ciao! Continue working!

No comments: