My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 21, 2011

my achievement!

 

can you believe it???? I set up a CAr DVR Today as Demo!!! I’m so proud of! this is Omnikine, Car Digital Video Recorder. I’ve inserted a 320GB of SATA HDD and operate it. Connect it to a 7” TFT LCD screen, and connect to cameras and start recording. hahahaha!

 

erm, I have ZERO technical knowledge but I love playing with wires!!!! =P

Took 2hours to set it up I think, because I was using my sweet time to play with it and figuring how to deal with the wires, which one should the red wire be connected to and so as the black one.

Well, I’ve made it!!!!! =P

with the consultation from Uncle Jimmy! hahahah!!

 

I’ve learnt a lot, yesterday was a disaster as I was bullied by INDIAN customers! kanasai.. I really hate indians! BEcause they bargain and loves to say :”show me, show me” without buying. Damn.

I was being too nice lar… that’s why I need to develop some scolding skills to scold those stupid customers off!

Just today, I met a customer, damn weird! showed him some dome cameras demo and he said “well, the cameras look ugly…. do you have something nicer?”

I asked him back, with a smiley rude tune: “ how do you define BEAUTIFUL dome cameras?!?”

He was shut by me….

so, my manager took over my customer because he couldn’t stand how the customer treat me. Well, all of us “acted” in front of the customer!! and finally he went off.

CAn you imagine that he doesn’t even know why he wants to buy the camera?!?!?!? and all he said was.. “I buy it just for fun!!” WTH?!?!?!

LOLS, I met all kinds of people here, that’s why this is a precious experience for me. I will never regret of making this decision to work here. Though it was tough at first, it all pays. Hardwork, sweat, tears.. pay. =)

 

I’m tired…. took some time to blog. I was “warned” by Manager to sleep earlier. hahahahahah! I love the family-like working environment though! =P

 

PEn off.

pray before you sleep yeah! =P

 

Ciao!

 

P.S : wah.. wishllist?!?!? so sudden?!? ahahaha!!!

No comments: