My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

updates on yesterday.

I was having a bad day, but it all turns good. WHy? it’s a lesson to me….

At that point of moment, I really feel like giving up, and as if the world is going to torn apart.

Well, now.. it’s a brand new day!

 

I was on a “chinese songs” mood yesterday. I’ve “violated” JJ Lin’s album, today will be Stephanie SUn. 2mr will be Fish Leong. The day after 2mr will be JAnice Vidal. HAHAHHA!

don’t ask me why… cuz its my mood. I feel like going to KTV again!!!!! its been so long since I’ve stepped into one. sigh……thanks to my “lack of time”.

 

I’ve learnt a lesson yesterday. VEry precious lesson…….. got scolded too… but never mind! I’ll learn! definitely I’ll learn!

 

I’m in love with his voice~!!! one of my favs in his album!

 

 

Smiling eyes, by JJ Lin.

 

This song reminds me of XiaoButa’s story. hahaha!!! her first love. She can finally smile again after breaking up with her first love. =)

exactly the same story in the lyrics. =)

 

I can’t get enough of JJ Lin’s voice!!!! hehehehehhe……..

 

okla, time to go off!!

 

P.S : don’t pass me wishlist… I’ll disappear by the time you see me. hahaha!! yeah, me myself will blackout by MAY. LOLs!!! eh, study baik baik la.. once in a lifetime, don’t waste time lar.. tsk tsk tsk…. money hard to earn wei…. LOLs!!!!!  by the way, so sudden lar… why wanna pass me wish list leh??? LOLs! I can’t get you mountains, I can’t get you sea.. I can only give you….. erm….. me?  I am all I have. hahahaha!

No comments: