My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 20, 2011

great morning to start with.

I’m so into blogging mood now!!!

well, I had a great off day yesterday!!!

let me summarize….

woke up in the morning, had breakfast together with Kakak, then granny and my fatty notty niece came, played… helped kakak cooked Gado-gado (my fav indon food), my aunt from KL came, went out with my cousie, we went to get a sip of Chendol without all the kids…came back, had durian, slept a while, dinner, then chatting session.

 

That’s the summary lar.

 

I have always loved my off day. Too bad, next Saturday, it will be a ALL-ALONE day because my aunt and family is going down to KL. ME? haha.. I’m still here! LOLS!

That’s why my off day next week is on Friday. Muahahhaha!!!

 

My bloggie has became so dull, I really wanna hire a technician to beautify my blog. LOLs! nah, I would do that if I have the time! Just that I have serious time constraint. hehe…

 

nothing particular to say actually, All I can say is.. Today definitely will be a great day!!!

I know it is impossible for me to have at least 28 posts per month, but at least I try to update something about myself.

I’ve read my Pumpkin’s bloggie yesterday.. I guess that she has already been living too long huh??? she wants to have kids, and get married soon d…. and settle down and live a slow, peaceful life with her SHawty… LOLs!!!!

I cannot deny that she is more mature than her age..(owh yeah, she looks old. Smile with tongue out) but I hope she would be able to find a new exciting purpose to live for and be prepared for the unpredicted future. hehe… I’m like talking to old lady, and I feel like an old lady itself. HAHAHAHHA!!! nah, whatever her decision is, I will stand by her side always! and if she has weird weird thoughts, I will make sure I try my best to tie her straight without letting her bend astray. who asks her to me my beloved?!? huh?!? In short, she asks for it! (I’m trying to put the blame on her) hahaha!!!

Ok lar, its already 8am. Time to appear downstairs and disappear from my GrilFriend. Eeee… till I update again?

 

Pumpkin, you are one in a million to me. =P

 

My stupid Pamelo is in Borneo.. I wonder he’d won the competition? Gosh, I’m working in SG, he’s in BOrneo, Sabah, parents is Indonesia, JOgjakarta…  haha…. They are everywhere.

 

Keyboard off ya!

 

Ciao!

No comments: