My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 18, 2011

Finally, I blogged again! haha!

Looking at my posts per month.. from at least 28 posts per month to 5 to 6 posts per month!

 

GOSH!

 

YEah, I don’t have energy to blog. So, save the time to sleep…. haha!

 

I’ve been doing good. Improving day by day… getting happier because of the accompany that I have. ha!

too bad, all good things come to an end. Yeap.. its just a matter of time. =)

 

As a Malaysian, I’m proud that Malaysian are hardworking and they have the right attitude to work. Most of them are willing to learn. Well, I categorize myself as one of them.

Hardwork does pays. It applies to both work and studies.

The effort that you put is just worth… it might not be worth at the point of moment, but in long term, it’s definitely worth the time and worth the effort.

 

I’m happy because I’m away from the branch that I don’t like, but honest speaking, I feel comfortable working with my LAo Da. Mmm…. now, I’m given the other opportunity to learn from another great sales person, Ivan. I’ve learnt a lot from him. I’m a slow learner… and I’m glad that there’s someone here to pin point where is my weakness and how should I improve. This working experience is definitely a precious one for me!!!!!!!

NEver before, a person can come up to me, tell me where is my weak point, and teach me how to correct it. and the best part is, he is willing to concentrate on how to make use of my strong point to create sales and to compromise each other!! Like I say, Sales is not a SOLO thingy, its always a team. =)

 

I’m starting to love everything here. Adapting to my working environment well. =) So, before all good things come to an end, I will learn to treasure it and maximize my capacity to learn as much as possible.

 

I’ve learnt today, Learn to see others strong point instead of weak point. No matter how useless a person seems to you, he/she has their own unique side which made him/her special.

 

Today is a wonderful lesson to me. =)

I’m starting to keep my pace up the job. Its even more rewarding when my customers actually come back and rmbers my name. =) Well, all I can say is… this kind of satisfaction and challenge are something which I cannot get in Pharmacy line. =) Honestly, its totally different thing.

I’ve learnt how to operate CCTV, I’ve learnt how to do CAmera settings, I’ve learnt about many types of cameras, I’ve learnt about working with each other in a harmonious environment…. (exclude the boss thingy)… I’ve learnt how to set up DVR machines..

Its like a total new life here.

 

I love being who I am here. =) As a Malaysian, as a niece, as a Christian.

Probably my parents wouldn’t understand this, but the feeling of being accepted as who I am in my aunt’s place, my work place is so overwhelming!! To me, its not a barrier at all.

Miao Xiang Si did preached and talked about it. I’m so touched and somehow I wish my folks will understand and be here to listen to what Miao Xiang Si says. =) I knw, fate isn’t here for them to hear Miao Xiang Si preach. =)

Everything that happened has a reason. I always believe that.

Every single day, I’m touched by HIS love. Without HIM, I don’t think I can hold on till today. hahaha… lots of miracles happened to me. and I cannot afford to write it out one by one. So, let me keep it to myself LAH. hahahahaha!!!!

Again, I’m still a daughter, a part of family. Living in my aunt here showed me that there is no discriminations between different religion and beliefs.

I’m thankful for my aunt, for accepting me for who I am. I’m so grateful……

 

Okay! gotto go! gonna watch one episode of The MEntalist, and start watching my BLack Swan, Rapunzel!!! =) hehehhe….

 

 

Update soon!!!!!! 2mr is my off day! YAY!

 

 

I miss everyone in Klang. Seriously…… hugs and kisses ! =P

No comments: