My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 05, 2011

A bit of updates on my off day!!!!

WOW… WIndows messenger 2011 is so damn cool! even the window’s live writer 2011’s interface is so damn cool!!!!! so much better than the last version!

Well, I’m happy today because I get to see my niece!!! hahahahahahaha! she is very very extremely naughty.

Today is a bit special, I became an assistant to my cousie sis in the kitchen today. Basically, I think I can cook. ha!

Well, My off day is so contented though! I slept, I napped, I slept, I played, I snap.

                                     Image445

she is naughty! but damn cute!

 

hahahah!

 

 

So, I spend my day with my grandparents, coussies, and niece!!! My day is simple, yet contented!!!!

Well, Things have changed, its not how it used to be. I don’t wanna blog about something tense, but just wanna blog about my life during my off day.

Woke up early, watched CSI episodes, slept a while, luch with my family, shopping with my family, cooked dinner with cousie, ate, and now… blogging.

haha!! that’s the summary lar…

glad to spend some quality time with them though, I’ve not met them for weeks as I’m working. So, this is a special day for me!!! =)

 

I’m still getting used to my working life. Erm… not easy to adapt, but I think I’ve done it.. almost 70%.

is it easy? nah, nothing is easy…=)

I’ve made some good friends here, and I’m glad that I have! hahahaha!!!! yet, they are from different age group. However, if I do leave, current place is the place I don’t wanna be back again. I’ll be back for my friends here, but not for other stuffs.

A levels in SG has been released yesterday. Glad that Raine did okay. I pray that she’ll achieve her dream no matter what. =) life is a long journey, it takes forever to walk. What we see now is just present, we should live our present wisely to form a better future. Past, take it as a lesson.

 

I am still worried about my dad though. His spondylitis seems no improvements as he complained of pain each day. T_T

I’d asked him not to go to work so soon. Hope he listens though.

 

I realized,a s time goes, I think differently. I dunno what is it… but today, I realized that I’m not the one I used to be, I’m better than the past me. =) I’ve done things that I don’t expect myself to do which I’m supposed to do. Its good stuff! and I’m glad that I’ve learnt it today.

To be more Christlike each day. hahaha!!!!!

I’m glad that my aunts show respect and acceptance in it. =)

 

2mr is Sunday, well… I got to go back to work 2mr. So, it means that I’m gonna hit the sack soon.

I’ve got my new babe!!! I’m so in love with it. but I’m still searching for extra Apple Earphone!! anyone has it?!?!?!?!?!??!

 

I’m in love with the Coconut prawns my cousie cooked just now. hahaha!!! Damn delicious!!!

loved the fish! cuz I marinated it!

loved the vege! cuz I chopped the garlic! LOLs!!!!

I’m doing good. Overall, I’m fine!!!

I just cant wait for my new baby!

 

hahahahahahahaha!!!

 

wanna expand my electronics family!

 

 

I start to miss JEslyn now…. gosh….

Image413Cutie me n ray

 

see? Jeslyn on the left, look at my stupid bro on the right in WHITE!

do they looked the same?!?!?!?!?

 

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

 

 

off I go!

tk care peeps!!!

Ps:no one can replace me in Singing session! no one can sing as good as I am. LOLs!!! Hao Lian! ha!

 

ciao peeps!

No comments: