My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 24, 2011

very quick and short time on my girlfriend.

i have 10 mins before i am off to work.

 

Well, My oh my…. its been 11weeks. i have 11 more to go. I cant wait for everything to come, May!!! MAY!!! I cant wait for MAY! hahaha!!!!

What probed me to decide? I dunno, its just a thought. All of a sudden, i thought of the dates. Mmm….

So far, my job is good.I dunno, sometimes still fear, and stress, but i’m still overcoming it.

I’m getting tired physically when days passed. yeah, not easy, but yet, I’m going through this period, full of happiness. (trying to)

I have feeling to this song because Tenth North Avenue is just so professional that they actually sang out how i felt when i first being touched by Him. Without supports and approval, I was in fear, and sadness. In a nutshell, this song is sort of like a comfort to me, and a sum of my feelings.

enjoy, Tenth North Avenue-You Are More.

 

I’ve always loved their songs. Their worship songs are always sang from a different point of view.

 

Mmm, its been so long since i share songs in my post. haha… well, forgive me for my tired body. I can afford to surf the net but not blog every night when i reach home. =)

This is my life.. I gotto enjoy it before everything ends.

Gotto work hard for next sem, Beijing, Siam Reap! here i come!

 

I can’t wait for early May, i am getting a new baby!!! I still dunno which baby to adopt, and i dunno what name should i give yet.. pity me. hahahaha!!!!! Anyway, there will be a new family “member” coming soon!!!

curious??? wait till i get it ya! hehe….

 

ALright, 10mins has passed. Time to go, breakfast, then work!

 

Dad’s doing fine. It has been an emotional days. Thank GOD that my dad is healing and he is recovering.

 

Tk care everyone!!!

No comments: