My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 19, 2011

updates.

DAys are passing by.. very very fast.

I’ve decided a path for myself, I’m walking it.

 

Everyday has been the same routine, just that everyday is a new challenge for me. Somehow, i wonder, how can a person be so inconsiderate and don’t treat their family, daughter, son, and wife the way it’s supposed to be?

Life is so unpredictable, why not appreciate their presence?

I am just so upset on how things supposed to be are not in a position where it supposed to be.

I need a doctor to bring him back to life.

 

I’ve learnt a lot of things, got through a lot of things, which i dont think i would share with anyone again. BAsically, its not good to keep reminding myself of the pain i’ve been through.

right?

now,i’m doing my best, i’m doing my part. I’m growing each day. The only thing i fear is the unwillingness to leave the place when the time comes. Funny eh, how painful it is, yet how unwillingly for me to leave.

 

owh, I’m getting more tired each day. Seriously, working life is so much different. I think those who are my age who are still studying won’t understand much. However, i still say, “appreciate study life, its the best moment in one’s life”

My dark eyebag is getting worse each day. I don’t knw why, i have more sleeps compared to what i had during exams. yet…. my eye bag just grew darker.

=)

 

Kuen is never the same. Dellynn is never the same. I mean, i’m mentally more mature. I realize that i’ve learnt and grow, and i’ve proved to myself that i can still survive without my anchor. Well, just place the anchor to another shore, tht’s all!

Somesay i’m far sighted, yes, I am. BEcause I’m sick of doing the same thing all these while. Since i’m still young, i opt to step out of my comfort zone just to train myself up to be a tougher, and better person.

To earn money is never easy, it takes a lot to sacrifice.

But what i’ve learnt so far,  “put your whole heart in when you are doing a task, if you’ve started it, finish it beautifully.”

leave no regrets.

 

of course, one has to be responsible to his/her job.

 

God has been with me for the past month. So many miracles that i couldnt type it in words. Seriously, so many miracles has happened on me. From the first day till today…. I’ve never been abandoned. When i feel like giving up, HE gave me a direct msg not to give up. HE sent me my manager, who is like my elder brother, to guide me through all these, and to teach me what is it like to take responsibilities.

Well, I’m not a very responsible person, I’m scared of responsibilities. But now, I start to learn and take responsibilities of bigger things. Staffs, stuffs, sales… haha… a lot more.

Like i said, life is never the same.

all these that has happened will be a precious lesson and a precious memory to me.

trust me, I treasure each day more, as each day has a different challenge, a different story.

My prayers everyday is to have a satisfied, fruitful, and peaceful day. I’m doing my very best each day to improve myself. A lot of unexplained things happened, I would describe it as God’s grace, and mercy. I was and am never alone.

Life away from my family makes me realize that i can be independent on my own. Honest speaking, i don’t miss home that much, but i do miss my home’s food. =) probably, i feel like i’m home everyday. Thanks to my aunt and uncle.

 

Nothing ever changes. myself, my faith, me…  I might sound different, i am still me. Just that i’ve grown mentally.

Working life makes me realized that how overprotected my parents were. Yeah, they are very protective of me. However, this time, when i go back, it’ll never be the same again. =) They know that i can be on my own now. =) yeah, they realize it. haha.

 

Time flies, i dunno why it passes by so fast. It was so dreading slow last month. hahaha!!!!

 

by the way, i miss burgers. I dunno why. Have cravings for burgers…. especially the one in Penang, Post Burger! the best!

 

Pen off!

gonna sleep early today. Tired. yeah, my legs and eyes are tired.

 

Good night peeps!!!!!!!!!!

 

Bro, u made me jaw drop! you stupid! LOLs!!!

 

P.S: RAhell Ngiam, you are welcome again!! the prawns!!! i miss your noob expression!!!! hahaha!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha sg food ain't great rite... :p

dellynn (^-^) said...

not at all... sucks to the max.
even the fast food sucks.