My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another off day of mine.

My neck is stiff and pain.

Went to a meditation session with my family just now, well, i think i totally went to another stage of meditation---> SLEEP. hahaha!

It was a great session, and out of the 3 sessions of meditation, i slept for 2 sessions, and i had deja-vu. I dreamed of what the speaker speak, and when i woke up, he spoke EXACTLY what he speaks in my dream! ITs true!!!!

 

So, let me update some pieces of me.

I thank God for IVan, my manager. His presence made me grow into another person. I think without him, i wouldnt have go through the difficulties i have.

Wilson, my lao3 da4, has taught me lots of technical stuff! and i’m so damn interested in technical stuff! Well, i tried to learn up as much as possible!!!

Thanks to my freaking boss who made me stronger and has made my wisdom grow. Because, i’ve learnt today that i have to be compassionate to everyone, eventhough control freaks. When they appear, it will give us the chance to test our limits and test how compassionate we are, and gives us the chance to see the difference between both of us.

Raine Ang, this siu mui mui…. haha!! i’ve learnt a lot from her, and she’s just 19. Without her, my day will be so damn boring!!!! GAmbate!

Janice, a young lady who is with me ever since the first day i’m here. We’ll work to a better future! (i mean at work)

John, a person where Ivan claims that my characters are similar to him! HE is a nice guy, someone which i have so much to learn from besides the rest i’ve mentioned above. =)

Benjamin, big boss’s son. Totally different from his father. He has a good character, except for a slightly bad temper. A STAR i would say! he is a smart kiddo!

DAphne, Secondary school kid. Still a kiddo, anyhow, great to knw one more person!

Candy, boss’s wife, the nicest ppl on earth! I respect her patience! respect her woek attitude, respect her role as a wife, as a boss’s helper!

 

 

just heard a biggest joke of the year, UCSI Pharmacy faculty cancelled all classes to launch post graduate programme!

damn.. dean still as “SAMPAT” as ever.

 

 

my stomach aching now.. thanks to the SANTAN kakak cooked. =_=”

 

My eye bag is getting worse each day.

 

PPL! I miss you guys!!!

 

Lastly, I thank GOD for everything! without HIM, i wouldnt have go through HELL! cuz basically, everyday is a HELL for me.

 

Time to go off, will update soon!!!!!! probably on my next off day, which will be next Wednesday. =)

 

Ciao ppl! tk care!

No comments: