My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 03, 2011

CNY and Miracles. Thank you .

Its been such a long time since i've touched my blog. Yeah, those who knw me, they knw i'm busy. So, in short, I'm busy earning money.haha!!

Its the first day of CNY! Its my YEAR! Before i start packing my stuff, let me just blog a while.

I was back from SG (Sg=Singapore, not SUa GU, haha!) yesterday, Met my Sorpor! how i missed our outings though! Eventhough it was just both of us, i feel blessed to have her with me, spending the day with her. Erm, she is still as childish as ever. Good news! she is trying to stop and cease her "stomping" action!!! Well, Not sure whether she'll read this, but i am really happy to meet her and the rest of her family yesterday!!!!! SorPor!!! All the best in everything! i'll see u again real soon!!!
Thanks to her as she updated me with all the stuffs and all the happenings around those familiar faces! Another SorPor from Ayer TAwar, hahaha!!! Glad to hear about her though! =P
PS: i knw all about you eventhough i'm not there. HAHAHA!

So the next time i see them will probably be end of May. yeap! God knws!

This Chinese New year, It reminds me of Aunty Jane's words. Well, she is one of the influential person in my life. I feel blessed that i did not disobey or do whatsoever stuff that are against my parents. Erm, some ritual stuff, I have to follow, CNY, no one wants commotions and unhappiness.
Well, its hard to be the only one. yeah, THE ONLY ONE!
Datin asked me whether i have distant relatives who is of my footsteps, i had a deep thought of it, from my mum's side to my dad's side relative, they are NONE!

I'm happy for who i am.

Life in SG has opened my eyes to His glory. Every single sales that i've got, its His glory. U cant imagine how i struggled through. Not easy, its tough.

U wont understand how much i've suffered through and there are times that i wanna give up! but... Lord has never left me and yet he showed me that i shouldnt give up.

A few days ago, i was pissed by my boss,I was crying the whole night till i fell asleep, Yeah, was feeling stressed. i feel like giving up immediately. That night, tears are my accompany. Cried after work til i reach home, and slept with it. Msged AL, i broke down. The next morning, I had a simple prayer compared to other days. I wasnt fed up, just that i was jaded. So, i was on my earphone, not listening to worship songs but i was listening to ordinary pop (which i dont do it everyday cuz morning is HIS time. =) ). There's this guy who stood in front of me, i did not notice him. By the time i noticed him, i saw his printing on his shirt. The printing goes like this...

No matter what is going on,
Never Give up.
Develop the heart,
too much energy in your country is spent developing the mind instead of the heart.
Be compassionate,
not just to your friends,
but to everyone.
Be compassionate, 
Work for peace,
in your heart and in the world.
Work for peace,
and i say again,
never give up.
No matter what is happening,
No matter what is going on around you,
Never Give UP.

Believe it or not, i typed all the words in my phone's draft. By the time i finished copying the last word, The guy left to the SBS transit instead of CAuseway Link. Co-incidence? to some, maybe. but to me, its not.

I was amazed, from the moment i saw the printing.
I give thanks immediately.
By the way, my QT has changed from the toilet to my journey to work. I find it more comfortable with it, having QT while i am on my way to work. It somehow gives peace in me.

See, I was and am never alone. If it wasnt Him who carried me through, i wouldnt have lasted till now. That's why, a part of me wants to give up, but my inner voice asks me not to. Thanks to HIM.

I knw that this year is going to be a good one.

Just done with family prayers. I wasnt contributing to anything though. hahaha!!!

This Rabbit year, I wish all of you a prospoerous one.

My pumpkin, dun really knw since when u are a part of me, but i knw that my life has never been the same with you and your family around me.
You are one great sista of mine. I've always got you.
Thanks for being a part of me, and we both understand that we literally grew through a lot of things. =) Love you lots. I miss u every moment....

Thank God that He sent a bunch of great ppl in my life.  =)

I'll never give up... on anything. and YOU.


PErhaps, this is the first time i blogged about how tough life is in SG. =) trust me, this is not all... yet.

Anyhow, i'm gonna conquer it.

and... pray for me. =))


Have a blessed RAbbit year!!!!!!

Till then! will update soon!


# For YOU alone deserve all glory.#
Faithful..... you are, and i am.

No comments: