My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 06, 2010

relieved.

relief.

thanks for all the prayers from friends and family! without anyone of u, this won’t happen!!!

 

I am truly blessed. Truly truly blessed.

 

i’ve spent my past few days meaningfully! with my cousies and family! wow… time flies. This Sunday, haha… another outing with my friends!!! =)

Everything is over for now. I am happy that i’ve managed to pull it through with God’s grace. =0

So, my life as a 3rd year marks an end. =)

 

Now, its another journey for job seeking and travelling!!! yay!

 

I drank a lot yesterday. ya, somesay i was drunk but i wasnt!!!!!

i drank at least 3-5 glasses (restaurant glasses) of Brandy (MArtel)! Damn, i was so high! but i wasnt drunk. =) and a few glasses of normal Tiger Beer..

erm, i can really drink. Even the liqour waitress said : “ wah, u very power huh!”

I said: “no power.. no power…” hahahaha!!!!

liqour is my type! yoohoo!!!

i hate PAmelo for cancelling the trip to LAngkawi!! i want him to get liqour back for me!!! gosh!

 

Congrats to dear Corrine!! loved ur wedding day!!! and i’m happy and proud of you!!!! Loves!!!

 

well, i gotto go, i’m good, fine!!

Pumpkin, thanks…. for being with me.

love u!!!!

No comments: