My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 02, 2010

good day bad day.

ok, clearly shows that i feel un-peace the whole day. Well, i told myself not to worry about everything, somehow.. big part of me still worrying about something… which i don’t knw what i’ve done and it brings me to the situation that i am enduring now..

Screw it… I’ll have words in my mouth when the time comes.

 

Watched Harry Potter 7 with my Pumpkin. =) well, i was more like a story teller. haha!! watching it makes me wanna read the book again! cuz i’ve forgotten most of the part…. haha! anyway, i bet u wont understand if u did not read the book, cuz its kinda confusing. To me, it was okay. i mean, the movie was okay.. the book is better!!! =)

One thing’s for sure, this part of the movie is the MOST DETAIL series ever. =) yeah, its true. compared to the last movie, Half Blood Prince, this is better.. to me, its more understandable. =)

 

I’m looking forward to NARNIA! probably i’ll watch it again end of this week. =)

 

I’m proud of myself cuz i did not buy anything from the freaking J card sale today!!! hahahahaha!!! it takes a lot of self control!!!

hehehehe…..

 

me and Pumpkin were having breakfast in Nyonya Colors this morning, she asked me something that makes me think deep.. “do you realize that i’ve changed?”

haha!! well, she said she spent lesser.

it reflects back to me… means if she spent lesser, i spent more? lols!!!

the only thing that came to my mind was.. “ both of us have changed…”

 

pumpkin, u realize???

 

hahahaha… i do. I am experiencing the growth in us. Yeap.

Everytime, it gets more and more comfortable hanging out with her. =) In another way, we grow. All of us grow… and i’m quite sure that we grow positively… (though we grow fatter) hahahahha!!!

Actually, it is very hard to find someone “connected”. Erm, no one will understand this kind of connection i think. What’s on her mind, its on mine, almost at the same time, and till now, everytime, its at the same time we’re thinking about the same thing. mmm…. bad or good?

lols.

acceptance and love. i would say. <3

 

 

ok, time to do some file-ings.

i cannot imagine that i’m doing something that i once hated. something that i always tell myself that i am not interested in. haha…

its true that sometimes, nothing can stop us, only our brain barrier stops us!!! as long as we’re willing to give chance and give way to try, nothing is impossible. I’m not saying that i love accounts, but i reckon that i don’t dislike it like how i used to. Do not set a brain monologue, it blocks everything.

Probably, I’m a fast learner.. which contributes to easy learning. hahaha!! anyway, for the future 6 months, i wanna master something that i don’t think i can master. Big dreams, i wanna fight for it, badly.

I am glad that i see lights now. =) thanks to Pumpkin. Was kinda down, today is not going to be that good, i knw. Mmm….

but worrying only take away today’s peace, it doesnt solve the problem. So, i will prepare myself and face it.

 

I guess JayCee has made it clear to me through someone else. I’m glad that he finally speaks to me. Eventhough its not directly, i still feel happy that things are finally showing some way to me. Jaycee, my friend. Thanks.

I said i wanna do some invoice File-ings. HEre i go.

 

thanks for the accompany Pumpkin, without you this morning, my emotion will be doomed the whole day! not PMS, but like i said, today is not a good day to me… =(

 

off i go. Ciao!!!

 

Al, all the best!!! be positive! =P

No comments: