My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 10, 2010

Great days. =)

Its been a really really long time since i’ve blogged. nah, no jet lag. haha! in fact, i think i’ve had the most fun these few days.

Spent my days with my cousies, and i went out with Char Bor yesterday!

Well, i did not expect that things can go well even if its just two of us. Erm, we really had fun. hahahah!!! I will not forget that we’ve actually watched 2 movies at the price of one!! thanks to you! Cha Bor!! your sua-gu-ness really amazed me!!! ha!

I’ve shopped in GM yesterday morning before i met Cha bor, bought her some real cool stuff and she likes it. Erm, yeah, she requested it for long time d, and a promise is a promise, as i’ve promised her that i’ll get her that thing the next time i met her (which was yesterday).

The car MP3 player is cool. Old stuff toy, but its real cool. =)

So, what' i’ve done yesterday?? Went to Jaya 33 for lunch! yums! i still miss the Gado-Gado till now!!! and the Roti Jala! =P

Spent most of the time wasting life jamming on the road, yeah… as usual. Went to Ikano Power centre, Curve, and cathay cineplex, spent our day there! movie-ing has already taken up most of our time.. which i’ve enjoyed a lot except for the temperature in the cinema. hehe… Then, went to have the famous curry puff in Ikea,and the meatballs!!! love it!! and window shopped in Ikea. Took some photos of the Christmas Deco at The Curve.. Well, we definitely get to knw each other MUCH BETTER after the Ikea window shopping experience. Yeah, Cha bor was acting like a mother. hahahaha!!!!

Mind me, I will really get her CNY gift, bday gift, and Christmas Gift in IKEA in the future because Ikea has it all!!! (and she likes the stuff there). Too bad, i can’t marry Cha Bor.. because to me, shopping for Ikea stuff should be done with your spouse! hahahahhaha!!!

Mmm… have to think twice if i were to marry Cha bor, cuz…. she’s an ADHD, and… ADHD/ (Attention Deficient Hyperactivity Disorder). LOLs!!!! Think of a hyperactive kid, Cha Bor has all the traits and characteristics! XD  thank God i’m a FEMALE! LOLs!!!

Went back to Cheras again to get the table back, with Cha Bor.. then, sing-a-long and chat in the car. She makes me wanna watch RAPUNZEL so damn much!! anyway, i really wanna watch it so BADLY!!!!!!!!!! cuz its sweet!

reached home around 1am, washed up, and watched Shrek 2 with Pamelo. I was a loser, i slept. I was just physically accompanying him. was too tired. hahaha!!!!!

 

Talking about today, I just woke up. Just watched an episode of Korean Drama, The Secret Garden. Nice though! funny! hahaha!!!

Later, meeting Doreen up for movie!! its her bday! and i’m gonna accompany her for movie!!! yeah, u bet, The Social Network, AGAIN!!! today is the 3rd time i’m watching it! Damn, i love the movie!!!!! Thumbs up and Toes up for the movie!!!!! I love the conversations in the movie!!!!!! its so smart-ass and cunning! Justin Timberlake’s voice melts me… Uuhhh…. haha!

Later meeting Julene in LC. I really dunno why its so sudden.. but Doreen asked her whether wanna join for movie onot, and Ju replied that she’s working full today and wanna see us in LC. i was like… WHAT?!?!?!? why so sudden!?!?!??!  anyway, there’s no way out this time.. and… yeah, gotto meet her too!! (Can’t wait!!)  hahahahah!! i wanna eat chocolates in LC!! i hope there’s still leftovers!

If i’m not going anywhere 2mr, I’ll probably be in KLCC for a talk about migration to NZ. Well, i hope i can make it to the talk, mummy, plz dun plan a last minute thingy….. hahahah!!!

Its almost 11am, i wanna nap for a while as i was awaken by the urge to defecate, and now my eyes are dry and the sleeping signal starts ticking now.

 

I’m gonna enjoy my few days left holiday!!!!!!!

Prayers still in need here. Pray that i’ll be able to get what i want. =)

No comments: