My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 10, 2010

new journey awaits

02-81789530

marine parade taiwan yin liao zhuan mai dian.

photos--- checked

spm cert?passport, IC, grad cert, photo passport 4x-- checked

block 83, marine parade centre. (the place i’l be working)

 

Many things can happen in a few hours time. yeah, I’ve got a job in Singapore. I’m leaving to JB 2mr morning. very random and i have to ffk all the trips that i’ve planned.

I’m still preparing mentally for everything…. ITs a turning point of my life…

 

Prayers in need.

  • a place to stay in Singapore, and those who have contacts, help me lookout ya.
  • new job, new environment –pray for me, my first experience overseas. The next country will definitely be further.
  • health, stamina. as for now, travelling is what i’m doing temporarily.
  • wisdom.

I cant believe that today is my last day sleeping on my own bed. I hugged Sheepig for less than a month, and i’m leaving.

Well, everyone looks supportive. =)

mum asked me to enjoy working life, not save money life. when its time to spend, must spend.

dad changed me some money, gave me a map, scared that i got lost, or scared that when i get lost, i can use the map and find my way back. Well… i think the map is useful. hahaha!

Al, plz dont shed a tear for me, this isnt goodbye. tk care!! i’ll miss you a lot!!! *hugs*

Pumpkin, be good. =) all the best in ur finals!!! meet u when i meet u!! *loves*

Pamelo.. cacat fler…. whr’s my ipod?!?!?!? hahaha!!! *punch*

Sher, Si por, and all the sampat gang, tk care!! Sher! will not forget how we watch movies at the price of one!! Aeris, i’l miss ur narcolepsy! no.3 and No 8! both of u will miss me lots, i knw. hahahahaha!!!!

 

date cancelled, now at least i can spend more time with my sheepig, Dino and No Name. + my family!!!!!!!!

 

Aww… i’m gonna have fun!!!!!!!

pray for me!!! =)

No comments: