My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 12, 2010

preparing for the day.

i’m so tired, travelled to Singapore to get used of the bus and mrt route. Gosh!

Anyway, My confidence is building. I’m kinda ready for the challenge of the month. I’m scared, but i’m ready!

My life will be busy.. yeah, really busy. I’m still gonna enjoy my day there! hehehe.

My “side chapter” of my life will be starting soon. Do not be sad of me not being present in where i’m supposed to be, but be happy for me cuz i’ve finally get to work in Singapore and have experience!

Erm.. Singapore’s stuffs are a pain in the ass!! LOLs!! thank God the place i’m working in is loaded with foods! and meals are not a problem, so as transport. Well, I’m kinda excited.

My day will start with travelling and end with travelling. It probably will be the same for the next few months cuz now, I’ve planned not to move, i’ll see what’s the situation first. Well, pray for my health and stamina!

 

2mr, another visit to THE island!! =) I really really cant wait. I probably (most probably) will not have public holiday off or new year off, or christmas off or chinese new year off! gosh….

anyway, I’ll see how it goes. =)

 

I’m good, still healthy. JB is not the place that i wanna be, but its the safest place compared to other places. For now, I’m just gonna stuck my ass in JB.

 

Yes, My big warm hug will reach you when i’m back. =)

for all of you that missed me, or i’ve missed… I thank God everyday for sending you guys into my life. Without you, my life would’ve been different.

 

Tired. time to sleep.

 

good night!

No comments: