My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, December 24, 2010

My second blogpost. =)

so, the reason i wake up early today is….  my dear Aunty Jane is going to fetch me for bfast and send me to JB sentral.. I dunno why my mum so scared of Aunty JAne, hahaha!!!! I’m close to her lar, and i can talk anything to her also.

WEll, My job is so far so good, it would be better if i’ve been confirmed a work permit. =) Anyway, I knw if i am doing my best, I will achieve what i want.

Life working in S’pore is not easy. I still prefer study life though. =) Like how i’ve told SorPor, probably this 6 months is a lesson from God. I dunno what is this precious lesson about but i’m definitely learning something big.

I’m having a great boss. At least care for the workers. I’m more than satisfied. I am now putting righteousness first, I don’t wanna lie, i don’t wanna sell something that i dont have, Honesty is the best policy, especially in business. But sadly, this is not my Big Big boss (means my boss’s boss) opinion. Thats what holding me back.

Well, I’m doing my part. God send me a msg, asked me to be patient, and do the best in whatever i do.

o, today is Christmas eve. My whole family is in Terengganu, celebrating Christmas as a family, left me alone in JB. very outkast huh?! hahahaha!!!

Read Pumpkin’s bloggie, yeah.. i think i have to postpone the headstart meal next year……… though i’m off on 1st jan. Sigh…. I’m sorry darling… i seriously miss your existence!! make sure you make time for me when i’m back! =) Boyfie comes 3rd that time!!! haha… (why 3rd? family first, me second, boyfie thirD)!! hehe…. YOU! tk care yeah! i miss mummy’s turkey and roasted lamb… =( send regards to mummy. say i miss her!

AL, miss u d.. sorry for all the empty promises. i’ve promised you for early and evening jog, and gym. i couldnt make it with you. I still hope that you carry on the plan without me too. I’ll see u in the next 6 months.

Christmas eve, having dinner with AUnty jane’s family! =) I’m meeting Daph’s boyfriend, Jensen tonight! yeah, get to meet him officially after so long. hahahahahaha!!!!!

2mr is the birth of Christ. Guys, any great celebrations? do have fun!!!! Christmas is a day full of joy! =)

I’m actually celebrating in Singapore. I was thinking, since i am here, why not?! i don’t have this chance next year d. =)

Life is contented. But i tell you, life working in Singapore is a life in no life. ha! understand?!

that is why i really admire those who can travel every single day to S’pore to work, and they have been doing it for at least 5 years!

gosh….

 

can die, travel 4 hours plus everyday, thru and flow.

 

Its almost 630am, I miss blogging! too bad, I’m always tired at night,and i would just check my mails every other day and sleep. I have no time to blog. Since I’m early today, just get my 20 mins to update my darlings on my condition. Yeah, i did not MIA on FB though. =)

Singapore dollar… it takes a lot to earn their money.

Will i change my perspective in money? I’m earning more than half of a pharmacy’s salary with just a job who can be done by anyone with SPM qualification. (but mind me, not much yeah.. pharmacist salary is like.. shit in Malaysia compared to S’pore) Gosh, see! the S’pore syndrome! hahaha! i mean, i am comparing everything now. XD

ha! nah, I’m blessed for what i have and the amount that i’ve left each month.

Saving hard for the rainy days. My only rainy day is.. travelling. =)

Gtg d! peepsie, take care!

Every where i go, JC never fail to be with me.I mean, he is really a good companion. Thanks for all the advises! Love you JC! See you soon!

What’s Christmas wish?

me? haha…. I wish that i am drawn closer to what i’m supposed to believe. Its a bless to knw that everything happens for a reason. You might not see it now, but it will be revealed as time goes.

 

Bless Aunty JAne and Uncle Yeoh’s family. They are so nice to me. =)

ta~! till i blog again! =)

by the way, spy gadgets are really scary…….. hehe… BUT! i can identify it when i see one! =P

ciao!

Merry Christmas !!!HO Ho HO!!!!

No comments: