My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Summary of everything till now. =)

HELLO!!

man, i miss real blogging. sorry, last blog post was kinda copy and paste. hahaha!!!

I’m now good, currently travelling between 2 countries in a day. Yeah, starved myself to get more money! I’m working so that i can travel to Melbourne!!! (I hope so). hahahaha!!!'

Currently, I’m working in Sim Lim Square, a place like Low YAt plaza but so much higher class!!!! I’m so excited! and i am spending my days there full of happiness!!! why? cuz i’m surrounded by gadgets! High tech!

me? I’m working in an outlet selling electronics such as spy gadgets and CCtv. Well, I dunno that there are so many perverts until i work there! Long story why i get to work there, well.. I’ll tell u guys when i meet you guys personally! =)

To travel from Jb sentral to Woodlands, it takes around 1 hour! thanks to the CROWD! and mind you, a lot of ppl travelling to Singapore every single day to WORK!

Bad luck in Custom when u met travelers. Yeah, just this morning, lots of tourists from China and Thailand… the Custom in Woodlands in so crowded! i spent almost 30 minutes to get my passport stamp by the officer. damn.

but!!

one thing good about Singapore is.. you don’t need to worry tht you’ll get lost! The public transport is so EFFICIENT! Honest speaking, this is the first time i understand how to tk public transport.. and the ironic part is, i learn it in SIngapore! to be frank, i dunno how to tk bus in Malaysia, even till now…. LOLs!!!

So, i travel everyday thru and flow. My work starts at 11am. So, i gotto be at JB sentral at 9am. then it takes me approximately 1.5 hours to travel to Queen street. haha!! I actually enjoy travelling though! =P

Another thing, dun think that working in Singapore means can earn much… gosh, i need to save like mad to get my target savings!!! The food there are a pain in the ass, i mean the price! I’m a Malaysian, who will always convert prices!! and that sucks. So, end up, i wont be eating anything throughout the day, except some biscuits i brought in the morning. Life’s good working, but not good eating.

Well, tht’s why i chose to stay in JB and travel every single day. I can really save A LOT!

I thank GOD for great colleagues in Singapore! seriously, the story is.. unbelievable! My job is flexible, i can do whatever i want, code whatever price, and i don’t have a boss, but all friendly colleagues and friends! I love the environment working there!!! Never in my life, i can hop and jump when i get dressed up in the morning, and be so ready to go to work! =P haha!!! weird? LOLs!

by the way, I fired the Taiwan tea job, i am glad that i did not took up, the boss called again and ask me go to work today, but… i am happy here in Sim Lim Square. =P screw Taiwan drinks"’ job!

 

Overall, I’m happy, I have time for myself. I off work at 8pm sharp, reached JB around 9 plus. bath, and have fun with my cousies. =P

I intend to purchase medical books… sad,in JB, i dunno where to get it!!!!

I guess i’ll ask my parents to bring my notes up for me. hehe….

 

LEt me upload some photos, i had lunch with Cha bor in JAya 33, PJ. Shyuet Li’s kopitiam! they serve superb nasi lemak, roti jala, and gado gado! my fav!

 

                               Image272

Nasi Lemak.

 

                              Image273

Gado GAdo. My fav indon food!

 

                                Image274

Roti Jala.

 

Superb!! i love that! and now i miss it.. cuz that was the last day i met Cha Bor… and everyone else. Right on that night, i’ve decided to come to JB as I’ve been confirmed to work in the Taiwan Drink shop…

 

Image276 Image278

bought this in Cold Storage, Jaya 33. HAve u seen this mini apple before?! its nice! =)

miss me? see me! hahaha!

 

                                        Image279

Cheetos snack, bought is Cold Storage too! very nice and very filling! imported from USA. =)

 

So, i was on my way to JB, dropped by Yong Peng.

 Image282  Image283

Gong Piang! but its none better than Sitiawan’s Gong Piang!!! I miss Aeris Yee now!!!! hahaha!

 

                                     Image284

She’s the first “thing” i saw when i arrive! hahahaha!!!! I love Jeslyn!

 

                                   Image286

she is damn adorable. She will play with her feet when she has nothing to do. hahaha!!!

 

                      Image308 Image309

FAther & Daughter!!! Jeslyn is playing with her dad’s handphone. ==) She’s so adorable. =)

 

 

                          Image310 Image311

these shots are taken when her mum said : “Jeslyn,smile!!”

then… Jeslyn smiled and snap! I took these 2 shots. hahahaha!!!

Mother and daughter! but Daughter more pretty. LOLs!!!

 

Went Jogging with my cousies at Johor IStana Garden. I love this place. very GREEN and it feels like going back to NATURE!

                          Image312

 

                        Image313

 

                           Image314

 

                           Image315

I like this place. I was sitting on the grass after jog, chatting with CAssie. =)

 

                     Image299

street artist in Rochor Road, Fu Lu Sou. =)

 

                                      Image316

this is good!!! found in City Square, JB! the red colour jelly, it has water chestnut inside!!! =) yums!

 

Image319 Image317

the closer shot. =)

 

                          Image297

Roti Canai gulung and leper and goreng.. FAmous in JB, very nice!! especially when it is hot! hahah!!!!

went to KSL city, a new big complex in JB. saw this in a boutique, and i don;t like it. hahahaha!!!! reminds me of Chucky!

 

                              Image321

Bought these in BreadTalk. cute?! haha!! its superb!!! =)

 

                            Image322

Santa bread! =)

 

 

i took these this morning, hahaha!!! cute sisters of saying “ I LOVE YOU” in their own way! Gosh, these 2 always fight, and they even fight while asleep. hahaha!!

 

                          Image324

                                       Image325

Zoom out view. hahahahah!!!!!!!

 

okay, let me end here lar. k?

I gotto print my cert now for my work permit! =) hehehe…

 

I miss all of you!!!

Pumpkin, no worries! will be in one piece!!! erm, when is ur bday ar? i got amnesia… even if u tell me, i will forget also. HAHAHAHAHAH!

Al, gambate!!! miss you lots! =)

daddy and mummy, i’m not a girl anymore.=) I’m going further… next time!!! =)

Tri no.3, and Grace yen Pue Ho.. now i miss you guys’ existence!!! =)

Good night!!!! Time to rest and read some books! =)

 

Ciao!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

glad to know that ur doin great there! electronics huh.
well, when will u be free to chat?and do apply leave when we visit on 30th-1st! any one day will do. haha.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

green bay packers jerseys
buffalo bills jerseys
texans jerseys
gucci outlet online
cleveland cavaliers jersey
gucci bags
red valentino
ugg outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
lebron shoes