My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

=) look, i have to say.

so, this is life.

I’m adapting myself to the tiredness. I’m actually learning something that might benefit me as a future pharmacist, of course, not in CCTV, but in terms of sales. I would say, its a different approach.

I need to transform from a professional to a layman salesperson. Sounds easy, but its not.

I start to condemn Malaysia’s education system, for being so  spoon feeding. I am one of the victims, i hate myself for being that way.

I blame Government, for forming a bunch of Malaysians who doesnt knw how to speak up and fight for their own rights. I hate government for mixing up politics ands religion, and it shows  that MAlaysians are not patriotic at all.

I love Malaysia, but our beloved government made everything so messy. Seriously, i am in Singapore now, i see a lot of Malaysians here, working. Singapore is good, in absorbing man power and geniuses.  knw what? Malaysians in Singapore are like “indonesian maid” in Malaysia.

Another thing which make Malaysia always an underdeveloped or developing country is the mindset of the leaders. They are not far sighted at all.

Malaysia is such a big country with lots of natural resources as a great source of income. Singapore is just a dot on world map and yhet, they are so developed. Although i don’t like about the idea of having chinese in everywhere i go, but i cannot deny that Singapore is a successful country. I feel ashamed when i’m in Singapore. Everytime i take MRT,i thought of LRT in MAlaysia. Its like a sky high position and down the drain experience. Singapore’s bus service is so efficient that everywhere can be reached by bus. Malaysia? nah… u’ll probably get lost in somewhere you dun even knw if you take bus, that area you wanna go cannot be reached by bus!

Let me share with you something that i’ve realized when i’m in Singapore, saying that you’re a Malaysian in Singapore makes you feel like a foreign labour. You knw, what does Singaporeans thinks about Malaysia? they said Malaysia’s roads are dark,not developed, and security is not good, have to be extremely careful with bags as you’ll be snatched anytime. Another one, Malaysians are known as money sucker, or corruptors, especially in politics. SEE!!! Singaporean thought Malaysians as such!~!!!

malu…

 

ME? I am not a patriotic girl, I love Malaysia, I dislike the political system and those short sighted views and projects! Its is making Malaysia back to worse, back to the stone age.=(

If this continues, we will never be a developed country! and Malaysia will keep losing geniuses cuz Singapore is absorbing all our citizens!!!!!!!

 

 

I’m tired d…. Well, 2mr is another great day!

 

I’m so fine, and i’m getting used to this kind of lifestyle/.

Not an easy life, but… I’m glad. =) I will persevere, wont give up! Pray for me. =)

 

6 months down, to klang. I miss Klang’s food…….

Greenbox… Black Magic canai.. lala jian, tong sui………. and my loved ones….

by the way, this year’s Christmas is an unforgettable one! I’m so glad to have my very first Christmas here in Singapore, as Jc’s friend. =)

blog about my Christmas in my next post! nite!

No comments: